Not open for further replies.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
Hello everyone,
We are happy to anounce that the GEM is ready.
We are expectig, next week, our resellers to receive their orders and to establish the exact day when all of us will be adding it on stock.( we are aiming for Friday 10th of July)

The resellers that will carry GEM can be found here

There are few pics with the gem:
JPYjaq.jpg

This is mainly the description we can find on our site:
GEM is a Rebuildable tank Atomiser designed for hybrid connection with all Wizard EVOLVED and Wizard's Apprentice EVOLVED (all versions) out there, but will work also on Wizard and Wizard's Apprentice (all versions) and on any mod that has a 510 connection.

GEM is made from stainless steel and has two different types of tanks - glass and SS - the SS tank having also the GEM 3D logo engraved.

It also offers the possibility to be connected hybrid with the WE and WAE or through 510 connector depending on what type of device it is used with. It will work and look great on 21mm or 22mm tube mods or on any box mods that can take these diameters.

GEM has the possibility to adjust the air flow between 0mm and 2.5mm, the AFC system is unique and has a very reduced vapor chamber.

The tank has two top fill holes, in order to make it easier for the user to fill it.

Capacity

Glass tank - 4ml
Stainless steel tank - 5ml
* don't forget to fill the tank under 90%

Height

Hybrid configuration (without the tip): 36.9mm
510 configuration (without the tip): 38.9mm

Diameter

21mm
22mm (only in 510 configuration adding the 22mm ring)

Tip

Height: 19.15 mm (including the stand)
Diameter: 9 mm

The GEM kit includes:

- two glass tanks
- one stainless steel tank
- hybrid base (with the silver plated small pin)
- 510 base (with the silver plated larger pin)
- 21 mm ring (for 510 base)
- 22 mm ring (for 510 base)
- one deck
- one dry burn threaded ring

Warranty
One year if used in proper conditions

Price 159 eur ( free shipping included if bought from our website )
This is the user manual:

This instructions will be added on our website in a downloadable pdf format.
Fore more info please visit also qorax thread wich we want to say a big THANK YOU for helping us beta testing the GEM.

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I think everyone is going to be envious of anyone who bought one when more reviews come out. ;)
agreed!! In fact I have really enjoyed hearing your experiences with it - very complementary to Q's.

Kinda been having second thoughts about it actually - if I had a wae2 i would probably get 2. The feeling will pass though. It is so beautiful and I have been coveting it for so long I just have to have one. Roll on 10th!!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
agreed!! In fact I have really enjoyed hearing your experiences with it - very complementary to Q's.

Kinda been having second thoughts about it actually - if I had a wae2 i would probably get 2. The feeling will pass though. It is so beautiful and I have been coveting it for so long I just have to have one. Roll on 10th!!
Ok 'second thoughts' feeling has passed. Want one...want want want want want...want............want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread