Status
Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I like the convenience of the glass tank but I think it looks so slick with the steel tank.

335487fc0f04bc9815b98ebd427cd572.jpg

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I am so excited I have a GEM on the way from Vapinart ....... hope it shows up soon.

I got so excited when I saw new WAE II's on closeout at cloud9 for 195 bucks I had to scoop one of those up too for a slick hybrid set-up.

Been an expensive couple days but I couldn't be happier ........ well unless they were here all ready :)

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I am so excited I have a GEM on the way from Vapinart ....... hope it shows up soon.

I got so excited when I saw new WAE II's on closeout at cloud9 for 195 bucks I had to scoop one of those up too for a slick hybrid set-up.

Been an expensive couple days but I couldn't be happier ........ well unless they were here all ready :)
Wow, WAE2 on clearance....good deal there, congrats!

Reactions: Big Hitter

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Wow, WAE2 on clearance....good deal there, congrats!

Thank you, I've wanted one since they came out. I guess waiting paid off and to think I almost spent 50 bucks more on a ZNA Lite a few days ago ...... whew dogged a stupid bullet there.

Reactions: Coldrake

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I had a WAEII in my cart when i purchased the GEM but decided to remove it and add a second GEM instead. I just couldn't justify the price for a DNA 30 chip...not in today's market. Thanks for mentioning the sale, i now have one coming from Cloud9 :)

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I had a WAEII in my cart when i purchased the GEM but decided to remove it and add a second GEM instead. I just couldn't justify the price for a DNA 30 chip...not in today's market. Thanks for mentioning the sale, i now have one coming from Cloud9 :)
You're gonna go goo goo ga ga for the hybrid setup, it is a thing of beauty. Looks like the GEM and Wizard are one who piece of steel, lol ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
You're gonna go goo goo ga ga for the hybrid setup, it is a thing of beauty. Looks like the GEM and Wizard are one who piece of steel, lol ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I already blew my vape budget this month on the two GEMs but i couldn't resist the sale price. My wallet is hurting but all that hurt will go away as soon as i open that silver tin:)

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Back on topic about the GEM, has anybody experienced any leaking from the 510 pin? I noticed a tiny amount of juice coming from mine on two separate occasions. I believe the slight flooding was my fault, not enough wick in the channels. After re-wicking i haven't noticed any leakage. That being said, i would have expected any leaking to come out of the AFC, not the 510 pin, which i thought was sealed.

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
Back on topic about the GEM, has anybody experienced any leaking from the 510 pin? I noticed a tiny amount of juice coming from mine on two separate occasions. I believe the slight flooding was my fault, not enough wick in the channels. After re-wicking i haven't noticed any leakage. That being said, i would have expected any leaking to come out of the AFC, not the 510 pin, which i thought was sealed.
I haven't had even the slightest leak yet

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I can see that there is a black oring or something rubber in the base of the deck where you screw either the 510 pin in which should seal it. Maybe mine is damaged, i don't know. Like i said, after re-wicking i haven't had any leaking, flooding, gurgling but i was surprised that it leaked at the 510 pin instead of the AFC.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
Mark what about sizes for the other, larges o-rings like the ones for the tank, inside the chamber that seals the deck and the one on the bottom of the deck. Are you going to make replacement screws for the build deck available?

Interior diameter x thickness
-8mm x 1mm Bottm of the deck
-13mm x 1mm Seals de deck
-15mm x 1mm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread