1000176k.jpg

1000177f.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks happily, you make me happy with your kind words:)

Di, xa xa xa very very nice, I am laughing for 2 minutes now!!! I thought all of them were female but someone ....... escape and he gone with the girls and the problem occured!!:D:D

I like it as an image and as a holding in your hand but its only 3.6volt, too low for me. As we have said, if you taste 6 volts you cant go back to 3.7

Thanks Lucky, an e-cig for you sweety. But dont complain about the smoke and the throat kick, its your choice honey:)

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
So I have never used a 6 v so I can't compare anything to that, but I hate the weakness of a regular 901 batty, and I've been using the 901 on a passthrough with 5 v which I love, so this would be less power and throat hit then I'm getting on my passthrough, but more than on the standard 901 batty? Am I correct?

IMEO? :confused:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Lucky, my attys are in an exellent contition with 6 volts, the same happens to all 6 volt's users. You will feel the taste of liquid much better, the throat kick, the thick smoke, all in one. Dont buy products that will not satisfy you. All people, Vince, rejoice, Di, me smokindeuse etc, said the same: Go for 6 volts. If you want, I can make you a cig 170mm with atty and cart, slim and 6 volts. Do you want one?

But if I cant convince you ok buy it.

The baby is not for mass market. Its in unstable contition right now but soon it will be sready. The reason is that its inside parts are very small and very dificult to be made. So the price will be too high without a reason to my opinion. But the 3,7 lovers will love it. So the price is 140 pounds instead of 95 that GG costs.

But you will buy it once for a life. Think what you get and what you loose and tell me.

Now I got you sweety, the size is the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread