Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thats $228.44 my fiance would kill be if I paid that much. I dont know man I would pay $100-$120 for the slim. With todays econamy I can't throw no more than that. SOrry man I gues I have to keep looking.

mmmvaping sorry friend but this little thing is so dificult to be made (the smaller the more dificult) and kept stable. It has very little parts and if GG keeps me 1 day to lathe this thing has double my working time. Its useless to make it exept my time is payied enough.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Do i get a deal if i buy 5 more GG's imeo(everybody needs a diffrent one, s*#T)?
Between my wife,mama,papa,3 kids,dog,bank,job,garden i don't know who will kill me first lol xaxa.

Your kids will kill you friend and if not now, sometime in the future for sure.:D:D

Talk with Tim about a discount, he is the seller he knows better.;) I dont want to involve to the selling part because I have no time. Thats the reason I let the sales to Tim. He is a good guy, he will do something about it, I am sure:)

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Hi mmm,
IMO GG will be the last one you will ever buy(anything after will be toys)or need.

I have alot of toys(601 pipe,mini pipe,all ruyan,801pens,901s,intellcig,pilot401,alot more)but i only used my sedansa diva and mini pipe from tim-smokejuice.

Now I'm hooked on my GG 6V(2nd Version)with the 801 adapter and my sedansa(the best 801) atomizer.

If you are low on cash don't get it custom, GG is still perfect and sexy(ready to customize later)and if you fall in love with imeo's 76th version of GG lol xa xa you can sell it easy.
Trust me, it will make you very happy; and life is to short not to make your self happy every chance you get.
http://www.smokejuice.co.uk/index.htm

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi.

I Have some Question For Super Slim GG.

1. This can fit with 901 or Joye 510 Atoms?(Through Adopter)

2. How Much Is it?:p

I'm gonna wait Your answer. Thanks.

From korea

Hi my Korean friend. So many friends I had only in school and only Greek, now from all over the world!!!

GGSlim can do exacly as GGGrant can. 901,801,510 or something else I will make on the future:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ooo I like that a lot!! Right now I'm looking at the Nano, but I'd really like one nice and slim like my 901...but with longer lasting batteries.

That is very pretty!!

Hi Moon, welcome to the GG forum,:)

The batteries at this time are the best choices in the market, there is nothing else worldwide. The 6 important things are: look, volts, smoking time, service, waranty, battery options, future problems, user friendly. Maybe I forget some right now:D

Last edited:

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Oh no, I'm so silly I thought the Trans was the Super Slim. It's the SS that I'm going to save for.

Imeo, you are so resourceful you should be called Odysseus (but I know you'd never leave your dear wife to go on a wild goose chase ;) )...

Please confirm that the SS will take a 901 atomiser/mouthpiece. That way I can lovingly clench it between my teeth without worrying about it slipping out. (Although, if there's a non-rounded mouthpiece available for the 501 that might do, but I haven't seen it yet, Amy is going to put up pics. It must not be flat like the 801.)

Also, please make a hole so that a neck lanyard can be attached.

Send me the bill in a month's time ;)

scylla

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Oh no, I'm so silly I thought the Trans was the Super Slim. It's the SS that I'm going to save for.

Imeo, you are so resourceful you should be called Odysseus (but I know you'd never leave your dear wife to go on a wild goose chase ;) )...

Please confirm that the SS will take a 901 atomiser/mouthpiece. That way I can lovingly clench it between my teeth without worrying about it slipping out. (Although, if there's a non-rounded mouthpiece available for the 501 that might do, but I haven't seen it yet, Amy is going to put up pics. It must not be flat like the 801.)

Also, please make a hole so that a neck lanyard can be attached.

Send me the bill in a month's time ;)

scylla

Sweet girl scylla, I think you will be disapointed with Slim because of you want one you can buy an e-cig like all the others in the market because they are slim and they are 3,7v.

The slim was made only to show that I can do it and nothing else. Slim is 3,7v amnd has a battery witch is double mah that the e-cigs, so its not worth it to my opinion. If you want a slim cig (20mm diameter) witch has 2 volt options, and bigger mah, Grant is for you. All the other stuff are only for paces and nothing else.

Listen to me, and you will be totally satisfied:)

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I thought the SS would be a super-duper 901 :(

Don't you think I might be too dainty for a Grant? Will my abused teeth have the strength to dangle it? I do love to dangle! Why don't you recommend the Nano for me? I'm only a little old lady (well, "little" in places but not everywhere ;) ).

I'm not trying to be awkward, Imeo, but I really am a bit worried that a Grant* would be too hefty for me :confused:

*Do I have to trawl thru all the GG threads to find out why it's called a Grant?

scylla :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread