• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Girly cigalikes, cases or pvs - where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley Crystal

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2014
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Hi! I'm new to vaping and kind of a girly girl. I'm using an old tornado and a knock off Puff brand ego, both are great I find the tornado hard to hit though. I just ordered an Eroll, it should be here any second, actually, I'm soo anxious. I ordered 3 extra batteries for my eRoll and an extra pcc, so I should be set. I'd like to add to this collection for some extra options, especially when I'm out.

Heres what I've looked at - vapor couture and halo. I am a little concerned because I like the freedom of tanks and being able to mix as I go, I'm a wee pg sensitive too. Anyone have experience with these products? The skinny halo seems the most customizable but is it skinny? I'm also looking at a 510 but I don't think they are all skinny, is this true?

and do they make cute style cases for ecigs? I was at the drug store today and nearly bought a cheap make up box because it was champagne glitter and I thought it'd be cute to carry my stuff. Has anyone diyed a case? I saw the thread on personalized pvs and they were all so cute!

MsAgro

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
The land of ruby slippers, USA
A friend of mine bedazzles the heck out of plain eyeglasses cases with those hot fix stick on crystals. She makes it look so easy, but I just don't think I have the patience! I recently bought her supplies to make me a jeweled green one that way I can keep my setup in my purse without worrying about it tumbling around loose.

I did find one of my old kaboodle makeup cases laying around from forever ago. I've often thought about painting it with a base coat and trying my hand one of those Alcohol Ink techniques that I've seen floating around all over pinterest. The kaboodle rather clunky but it's the perfect size to stash my current setup and juice collection in when I'm at home.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I made my princess pink halo Triton more girly by painting it with glitter finger nail polish. Add in a tank charm and it's very cute, I get compliments all the time. Not sure what you mean by skinny halo (the cig a like size?) But my 650mah Triton is a bit thinner than a lipstick and a bit shorter too, fits in my palm without the tank on top. The tanks are super easy and never leak.

For a carry case and storage, you can use makeup organizers, arts and crafts type cases, options are endless

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I use those hard snapping closed glasses cases for a lot of things.

Here's a pretty cool thing I do...

I take a piece of ribbon and make a handle for them.

You can knot it and make a loop, close half of it in the case.

You can make two big knots and close the case with the knots inside.

You can put beads on the knotted ends and close the case with the beads inside.

Depending on how/where you place the knots, you can carry it horizontal or perpendicular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread