Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I bought three, as I brought up back in post #6. Today, I'm down to one which I can use. :(
I broke my clear tapered today at work. Big mistake taking it to my job, a mistake I won't repeat.
I'll probably buy a couple more a little down the road (that's an endorsement).

Did you like the tapered or non-tapered better? And of course, why?

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Just give John a call, or email, he will take care of the issue, since each one is made by hand their can be a few with imperfections.

Gee.. I wish someone would take care of my issue.

Ordered one of these drip tips on the 26th of Dec. Rec'd a message from vendor that it has shipped, on Dec. 27th, along with tracking number.

It's now Dec. 31.... and USPS says "We've received notice to expect a package...blah blah blah...." They STILL have not received any package for my tracking #.

I've emailed the vendor twice, asking if my order has shipped. They finally responded that no, in fact, it has not shipped, and it's 4 days AFTER they sent me a second e-mail saying it HAS shipped.

I understand supply problems, getting backed up with too many orders, etc. etc.

I don't understand telling customers something has shipped, when it hasn't, and not responding to a simple e-mail, explaining what's going on with an order!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Did you like the tapered or non-tapered better? And of course, why?
I really don't have a preference, other than maybe a lean toward the tapered for purely aesthetic reasons. I only bought one untapered, and have been unable to use it. It would seem to me that the difference is cosmetic though.
Gee.. I wish someone would take care of my issue.
Ordered one of these drip tips on the 26th of Dec. Rec'd a message from vendor that it has shipped, on Dec. 27th, along with tracking number.
It's now Dec. 31.... and USPS says "We've received notice to expect a package...blah blah blah...." They STILL have not received any package for my tracking #.
In the end, you may find your complaint isn't with the vendor, but instead with USPS tracking ... which in my experience is practically worthless. The last item I tracked took three days in transit and had two tracking entries: Gone through sorting at origination city, and processed locally.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
In the end, you may find your complaint isn't with the vendor, but instead with USPS tracking ... which in my experience is practically worthless.

Re-read my post, you'll see I said that the vendor has already admitted that the item which they told me they shipped, Dec. 27, two days after I ordered it (I ordered it dec. 25, not the 26th as I mistakenly said above) still hasn't been sent out.

U.S.P.S. still hasn't recieved it today, Dec. 31.

Oh well.... I'll get over it. Just wish they wouldn't say they sent it if they didn't even have it in stock.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Sorry you have this problem, your a first, I will forward a copy of this post to John, I am sure it is just a glitch, or a auto generated email.

Thanks Smokie...by the way, I really enjoy all of your reviews! Esp. like when you show the scenery... living in Los Angeles, I love seeing sights of back east!

fawgetaboutit.... (can't do it as well as you, with my So. Cal accent... sorry)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
they ARE good for reasons:
1. juice goes right down and doesn't come back ... never juice in mouth
2. don't get too hot

I got one of each; tapered and non tapered... the tapered is longer, like almost double...
and i don't see much difference or "taper" other than it cinches a bit in the middle... it may be for more protection from heat conductivity, or juice coming back which isnt a problem with the shorter.
the long tapered one i have seems to fit off kilter a bit... and at first seemed to work its way askew like it might pop off. The shorter one fits fine...

The overall circumference of the d/t is about as wide as the lip of a regular d/t... BUT the regular d/t have a taper a few mm's past the lip... these have no taper and the effect, if you vape a whole LOT, like me, is that your lips have to hold a wider grip on the thing... lol, i actually got sore lip muscles and had to go back to the reg for a couple days.

other than that who wouldn't take Smokie's word for it anyway? they're great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread