Glassmanoak's Contest #34 for WINNERS and with WINNERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
3. I wish I could do that ... jealous

It's never Tuesday....and that makes it very good because I hate Monday's most of all......Since I don't have to go out to work....and I can come & go when I please....why not never have a Monday...and if it seems like every day is Saturday then why not relax & enjoy it....

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona

I'm Home!
azbbZ6j_460sa.gif

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

Hi Jeff... I am finer than frog hair. I am really jazzed about the weekend trip South and pretty much all I need to do in the morning is shower and walk to the car. When hubby goes with me, he drives... says my driving scares him. I am not a fan of his driving either but he seldom gets lost and I am always lost, even with a GPS. I get to driving and tend to zone out and the line goes that way for an exit and next thing I know I am down the ramp and off on another adventure. Will be back sometime Sunday probably. Kid seems glad I am going away for a few days and said to stay as long as we wanted. That scares me almost as much as when he was a teenager and he would call and the first thing he would say is 'Mom, I'm OK"

How long you think you will be working that much? Kinda sux but hopefully the $$$ is good.

Like the snake Max :)

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson

Ugh off to work in two hours....

Hey Joan how are u today. Other than being finally in spring mode. I think I was forced out of winter mode with this turnaround at the refinery. Put me on nights working 7 days a week 10-12 hours a day :p

>^·^< Sent From Meow G2

wha!!?? 70-80+ hours A WEEK!>??
is that a legal demand by your employer?

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
3: Spaghetti for dinner, a bit better yes GMG?

my eating habits have been severely effected by recent stress.

in the last 3-4 months, and this is not an exaggeration, i have (as of this morning) lost 30 pounds. bringing me an unhealthy < 145..

i barely have eaten for the last 3 weeks. cooking has become laborious, meals or family dinners have ceased, breakfast is a thing of the past. even starving does not motivate, food has become less appealing and i am finding i start to get a lot of anxiety and stomach cramps whenever i begin to search out food, usually leading me to not eat, as my appetite disappears with these cramps.
i think this will change once the EX is outta the house, and my stress levels subside.
i dont mind the weight loss, but i dont feel good (other than being sick) often lethargic and without energy.

sorry to type this, i almost deleted it twice..

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

4: Thanks LD. You must eat. I had a very stressful event and felt just like that, if nothing else eat a bean and cheese burrito, like it or not. You must have some nutrition or bad things will happen. Sorry your stressed and I feel for you, but trust me force it down if you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread