• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

God Takes Great Care of Me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I have been honest about what has been going on in my household, and it isn't pretty. BUT I just had to tell you that because Almighty God, Blessed Be His Name, takes such great care of me, I just had to tell you what He is doing!

I got a call, last week, about an apartment coming open!!! I told them I'd take it! Can you believe it???? It's even on the 3rd floor, which is the highest floor there. I realize it's kind of silly, but I feel like I'm suffocating when I am on a floor that has an apartment or two above it. It's silly, I know, but it's true. The Lord even took care of that!!! I have an appointment on Monday to finish all the paperwork. I'm so excited I cold dance in the middle of a busy street here...but, then they'd cart me off to the funny farm, and it wouldn't be sooooo funny! :D

Anyway, in the divorce settlement, soon to be ex-spouse is going to have to pay $600 to have me professionally moved, since I have some furniture that is very delicate. Well, packing is such a problem for me, so my sister is paying her youngest step-daughter and her boyfriend to pack me up. When son said he couldn't make it down here to help me, he told me that he would pay the overage of the movers from here to the apartment!!! Oh WOW!! That will take care of me ... 100% of my packing and moving!!!! It just doesn't get any better than that!!! I am so excited I could spit golden coins! Gee, I really wish I could! That will take care of the moving, which I was really dreading with a passion. Now how cool is that???? And one more other thing.....I feel like I'm suffocating if I have people living on top of me in an apartment! I will be on the highest floor! God, Blessed Be His Name, took care of that! So heat rises to the top ....I won't have to pay for electricity! It's included in with the price of the apartment! Gee. I don't know if you can tell, but I wasn't expecting all of this! Now my packing and moving will be taken care of 100%!!:ohmy: It just doesn't get any better than this....just how cool is that???!!!?? Packing....taken care of 100%, moving...taken care of 100%....then comes the best part....decorating an apartment 100% of the way I WANT IT ALL TO BE!!! :ohmy: It just doesn't get any better than this...unless the boxes unpack themselves!! Now how cool would that be!!!! Anyway, just wanted to share. It's called faith! I didn't know how, but I knew Almighty God, Blessed Be His Name, would take care of me....and He has!! Amein???? Amein!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Well, ahem, the apartment was given to another person who is 'an extremely low income,' whereas I am a 'very low income.' Got excited for nothing. When I filled out the forms, I was extremely, but with alimony, that puts me into another category. Oh poot! I have already started packing a little at a time....stepping out on faith. They told me that movement is going on and that the ratio 60/40. I'm in the 40%. Everyday I ask Almighty God, Blessed be His Name, for this to happen. The other person must have needed it more than me. The Lord hasn't forgotten me, so I wait patiently....impatiently. I hate lessons in patience. Please remember me in your prayers. Thank you guys so very much. :(

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
So here is the latest. I got a call yesterday from the apartments that I have applied. Something fell through with the person that bumped me, and the rest of the list, I have no idea, but my name is at the top of the list. The apartment was offered to me, again, yesterday. Now think on this......this is the same apartment I was going to get before, not a different one. My mouth fell to the floor. God chose that apartment for me, and satan tried to mess the whole thing up. It didn't work. I also believe that my attitude about losing the apartment, had some kind of role in it. MM said it is my faith. I was close to going to another apartment complex, which isn't as safe.....what came to my mind was Sara telling Abraham to sleep with Hagar and the son God promised them would come from her. And as we know, Sara got pregnant. So I decided to wait longer and my phone rang yesterday. I am terrified of the move and the strength to do it. God will supply that too. So for the next few weeks, this girl is going to be packing! I will have to take it at my own pace.

We still haven't signed divorce papers as yet. They were supposed to be ready to sign for the past two weeks. This paralegal is dragging her feet. That could be God, too. I have no idea. I think I'll be able to get most everything packed but there are going to be items that you take in your car.....like plants and pictures, lamps, etc.

I want all of you to come over to my house for coffee and cake sometime in August! I mean that. I realize you have your own pans in the fire, but I just wanted to share my happiness with you. You know I love all of ya'll. :wub:

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    So here is the latest. I got a call yesterday from the apartments that I have applied. Something fell through with the person that bumped me, and the rest of the list, I have no idea, but my name is at the top of the list. The apartment was offered to me, again, yesterday. Now think on this......this is the same apartment I was going to get before, not a different one. My mouth fell to the floor. God chose that apartment for me, and satan tried to mess the whole thing up. It didn't work. I also believe that my attitude about losing the apartment, had some kind of role in it. MM said it is my faith.

Well Yes as explained in the new thread I made. Leap of Faith

Jesus spoke on it many times saying "oh you of little faith"

It is Gods word we are instructed to have faith in not in our own ability or works. Faith is nothing less or more than believing in what God has already spoken. Its a belief that God exists and God created every thing and Gods word is truth.

If we pick and choose what God spoke than that says a lot about our faith.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    I just had to share all of this with everyone. Yesterday, I had my appointment once again with Debbie, the Section 8 apartment lady. I had an underlying feeling that something was going to happen, and something did. I needed more paperwork which had not been given me....and I did. We have been waiting on papers to sign and the lawyer's office has dragged their feet. So, being the gentle, kind, soul that I am, I went to the attorney's office. Couldn't get ex to do it. Okay, walked into the office and there was a sign stating that walk-ins aren't allowed. The paralegal did see me, I told her what the problem was and that I had to get papers that day! The Lord moved her to do what ex couldn't do and papers were signed. There were a few hic-ups, but it was resolved. Am I upset? Strangely enough, no, I am not. It's been a long road to get here and as of this moment, I am at peace.

I did get to see the apartment, yesterday, and they are putting in new floors, cabinets, paint...just making it like new! I've never had a place that was new before. God Graced me with that. I almost have everything completed with getting the green light on moving in. It's going to take another 3 weeks to get ready. My guess is that God's game plan will have it done before. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I will keep all of you on the 'edges of your seats' with all updates. Please pray for me that I have the strength to get all of this done, as I couldn't go another step yesterday before I had to take a nap. I couldn't do it. Of course it goes without saying that ALL Praises and Honor is the Lords, and I give HIM all of it! I almost could sing aloud 'Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so, little ones to Him belong, they are weak but He is strong. Yes Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me, for the Bible tells me so.' :wub: I don't know if you can tell, but I am so grateful that He does love me.

Which brings me to this.....do you know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour? Have you ever invited Him into your heart? Its easy! Just say, 'Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and Your blood cleanses me from all of my sins, and I want to live my life for You. I want You to come into my heart as I believe You are the Only Son of Almighty God, that you rose from the grave on the 3rd day, and are now sitting at the right Hand of the Father. Thank you, Jesus, for Your perfect gift that I receive today. I want to live my life for You, in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen! It's that simple, and I rejoice with you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us. Welcome to the family of Almighty God! :wub:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    1466600381679-100399634.jpg

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Oy Vey!! If it isn't one thing, it's 20 more. I am screaming....Lord help me and I mean right now! I am leery that Section 8 assistance is nothing but RED TAPE! They have to know every little thing going on in your life! I am surprised they haven't wanted confirmation on what time I brush my teeth. They are waiting on hearing back from one pharmacy, my bank statements for the past 6 months, my whole life insurance company .....they need a statement that is not older than 120 days. I called insurance and they are faxing it to her....had to get pup's chart, up-to-date shots and heartworm meds plus flea record....this is all in one week, now! Oh...did I say divorce papers were signed last week???? There is something very wrong with my computer and I can barely use it. Am going to try to get a model from last year at a rather low price....less than 400 dollars, my apartment was supposed to be ready 3 weeks ago, and they are now waiting on contractors, which means I'll be doing good to move by August. My niece has been helping me to pack my glass, crystal,pictures and right in the middle of that, find out about August date of some kind. The beneficiary form I filled out for change of beneficiary was done incorrectly and I'm having to do it all over again. My feet and ankles look like thick branches and I have to wear my support thigh highs in the hot summer.....etc. Oh, have to get car signed over to me so that I can get insurance and a license tag. Ex said he'd do it tomorrow, but he's not feeling well.

It's been a solid hit, hit, hit! BUT, I have faith that Almighty God will take care of it. I don't know how, but I know He will. I just wish He would do it sooner than later!:(

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    I have finally come to terms with everything.....even his girlfriend who is 28 years old. I may have mentioned this before, but he is 54 years old. It's already happened to him, someone calling him her father.:laugh: But, she doesn't matter anymore and neither does he. I just had a conversation with him about her major problems getting her son back from his father. It's a long story. Odd enough, I am okay. The Lord allowed all this time to pass so that I could come to terms with all of it. I am ready to live, what life I have, and excited about it! I hate that I have to continue to wait for this apartment, but maybe now, things will move smoother. It was a hard and difficult road to get here, but I am relieved it is done. All Praise, Honor, and Glory is the Lords! :)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    I am not sure if I'm going to be able to have wi-fi at my apartment. ICK! I was told by an old friend who lives there that she can't pick up wi-fi in her apartment. I will have a couple of places that I can go to use theirs. Oy Vey! I am not even going to ask what is next............I'm praying for smooth sailing.:rolleyes:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    I am not sure if I'm going to be able to have wi-fi at my apartment. ICK! I was told by an old friend who lives there that she can't pick up wi-fi in her apartment. I will have a couple of places that I can go to use theirs. Oy Vey! I am not even going to ask what is next............I'm praying for smooth sailing.:rolleyes:
    Mississippi free wifi hotspots - Free WiFi hotspots wi-fi cafes coffee shops hotels wireless airports (what is wifi)

Unlimited minutes can allow you to connect through your cell phone.
    938b.jpg

Wi-Fi tethering 101: Use a smartphone as a mobile hotspot

Connect to the internet using your cell phone and laptop computer

cell phone as wi fi hot spot - YouTube

Last edited:
    Reactions: Saintscruiser

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    First off, my phone is a dumb phone. I can't afford a smart phone plus a plan. I pay $29.95/month for 250/mins. and unlimited text. That will be all I can use, except after 7 pm and weekends. I have unlimited there. There is a 'day room' close to the office, and I figured I could pick it up there. OR, my vape shop has wi-fi and they told me I could come down there. HOWEVER, with all of these new regulations by fda, I don't even recognize my favorite spot. They have 5 people working 2 stores divided by 40 miles. I can always drive 40 miles round trip to my sisters, but I wanted to shut down 2 trips a month. Gas is going back up, and that's all I'll be able to do. My medication won't disappear after I've moved. I'll figure out something. There has to be an answer here. I sure am not coming back over here to get wi-fi. Where there's a will, there's a family waiting.....I've used this joke before. :D:D

P. S. Have you noticed what a computer wiz MM is? He was even looking up divorce laws in Mississippi to help me know and figure out where I stood. He is the resident 'go to' guy with a question! :thumbs:

Reactions: r77r7r

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    If you can get a little bit of a signal and MM's ideas don't work you can try an inexpensive plug in booster. I have one to boost the signal to the back of my house and it works great.

Ex mentioned this to me and I had no idea what he was talking about until he explained it to me and then I showed him your post and he said that was exactly what he meant. So, you confirmed what he said and I'll just take your suggestions as carved in stone. Thank you so very much, 777 and all of you. This has been so difficult and I do appreciate everything you guys have said and done, from the bottom of my heart. Did you ever get the bells and whistles for moderating? You are doing a wonderful job. You want to do it permanent or just interim? Send me a pm on it. It's been rather nice to just be one of the guys. I post when I can, and I am coming out of it some. I really am. I still don't want the responsibility as I've got the move and 'stuff.':unsure:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Since the 'possible' problem of wi-fi is still in the air for me, I'd like to make sure the board is covered. I will contact them. The board has to be moderated. There has been a few problems in the past that cannot be repeated, and some of them were caused by me. It's O.J.T.! You will get the hang of it and apologize if you make a 'boo boo.' And I have done some of that, too! Just remember that your feet are made of clay. :ohmy: I know it's a shock, but the truth hurts! :blink:

Last edited:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    This has turned into a blog or something. Yesterday, I woke up with 103.5 temp and my throat felt like it had been cut from side to side. Fortunately, I already had an appointment with my doctor. I couldn't drive myself, so ex took me. By the time I got there, my temp was down to 101.5 (because of tylenol) and my doc hardly recognized me. No makeup, hair all messed up and I was wearing a mask along with my sunglasses. If you feel you're contagious, the clinic gives you a mask. Boy I looked pretty much like I came off of a horror film. My doc kept calling me 'punkin.' That is his sympathetic word he called sick patients. I have strep throat and cellulitis in my left thumb. Oh happy day! Got a big shot and antibiotics.

Last night when I went to bed, ex checked on me and I had somehow fallen out of the bed and wedged between the night stand and the bed....asleep! He woke me up and it took me a few moments to get up and get back in the bed. Oh my! Weird stuff.

Can anyone tell me why my life has so many ups and downs..... mostly downs. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread