Good coffee vaper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
Second this question. Nicoticket is bae. Also, Mach 10 by ITC Vapes.

I'm sure Wakonda is great, but Mach 10 is my ADV and costs less than 1/3 of the price of Wakonda (if you buy 120ml for $19.99). It does gunk up coils though. Coffee is a naturally dark juice so it kinda comes with the territory.

If you want your coils to last longer you need something clear, which is typically a fruitier flavor.

LazyWench

Jan 26, 2015
Conway, Arkansas
Looking for a good coffee vaper something that's not real dark (tried orbit and gunks my coil up in 2 or 3 tanks...)

As far as real life coffee I love stuff like donut shop with cinnabun, vanilla, or rumchata.

Any suggestions?

Heather's Heavenly Vapes has four coffee flavors: a caramel capp, espresso, a cafe au lait, and a mocha. Economical, but definitely not cheapo. They also have a coupon code for 5% off eliquid. HHV5. Just placed another order Thursday. Haven't had any problems with coil gunk yet, and they're very tasty!

Crickett

Jul 19, 2011
Ky
Looking for a good coffee vaper something that's not real dark (tried orbit and gunks my coil up in 2 or 3 tanks...)

As far as real life coffee I love stuff like donut shop with cinnabun, vanilla, or rumchata.

Any suggestions?
The BEST i've ever used special roast coffee from awesome vapors. I've been on this flavor for 4 years now, it is so yum

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
All of my friends are huge coffee vapors. They all agree on one, Dark City Vapors Hillbilly Heaven. I DIY and make it for them now, the recipe I use that they swear is it, is just caramel cappuccino and sweetener, so that tells you what it tastes like. Also, it's not very dark, doesn't gunk coils. My DIY is almost clear.

Reactions: alongo

gertiebeth

• Mar 4, 2015
    Minneapolis
    I just went to Dark City Vapers' webisite to order a sample of Hillbilly Heaven and couldn't make heads or tails of their website. Descriptions for several juices were missing, the links from the photos lead you to a full page description for ALL juices and you have to go to a separate area to shop. Not to be a snob (I am a Webmaster by trade), but the basic HTML format was very, very dated and not at all visually appealing. I didn't order a sample.

Another good example of why smaller juice companies need to start selling their juices via the multiple juice sites like Giant Hill and ejucies.com. Yes, I understand that they will lose some of their profit, but a lot of folks will pay good money for a good juice, so raising their prices isn't a sin.

I say leave the selling to the professionals or get a good webmaster to set you up. Example? Rockfuel Vapes. Visually appealing website with an easy to use shopping cart.

Reactions: Nanny22

Tera Bailey

Verified Member
    May 7, 2015
    Ahlusion has 8 coffees, all of them good. My favorites are Light French Roast and Cafe au Lait. I get them in 30VG/70PG, so they don't gunk horribly.

The CaL in particular tastes like a Vanilla Espresso Latte to me. :)

Coffee
    Thats going to be like 70.00 + Shipping to try each one... I am sooo going to try going for it... I mean its coffee... Breakfast time all day mewahahaha thank you so much...

Reactions: EleanorR

Scottitude

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2010
    Metro Detroit
    scottitude.net
    In my experience, most coffee flavors and other dark e-liquids tend to gunk up wicks and coils so there's definitely a trade-off.

Taste is subjective and YMMV but I highly recommend trying Java the Hut from The Vapor Hut.

My taste buds have found it to be a very precise, rich, coffee flavor and the bonus is you can order it "straight" or add up to two flavor shots (hazelnut, vanilla, caramel, Sin-a-Bon, and cream) to each bottle. I keep a minimum of 60ml with a single shot of cream on-hand at all times.

With the exception of their Abstract Clouds line, all TVH e-liquids are $0.50 per ml, regardless of the bottle size so you get tasty, complex flavors at a great price without sacrificing quality or consistency.

Wookey Cookie, Sin-a-Bon, and Big Papa-paya are a couple of my other TVH ADVs.

Good luck in your coffee quest!

Reactions: cheech226
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread