Good nic base in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc8

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Slovenia
Been doing diy for years, mostly with FA, Inawera and His vape. I'm happy with my flavors, but it feels harsh on my throat compared to some "high end" juices. Guess its because of the nic base. They all also have a strong smell.

So, do you know of any "high end" nic bases to get in Europe that could help with my issues?
Thanks, M.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
If you want a very clean nic in eu, then I would recommend pink-mule.com from spain. They use chemnovatic nic in their bases and no water in there vg. They have just changed to supplying also in 100mg, in addition to 72mg, but for now only in 250ml bottles(and 100ml bottles). They have 500ml bottles in 72mg and are expanding soon into 1L bottles also and I hope and guess it will be available in 100mg.

You can also buy the same nic from molinshop, bottled direct by chemnovatic and without water in the vg, but they only do up to 36mg and are expensive in shipping from poland.

Second, 'vapers emporium' sells nicselect nic without water in up to 500ml bottles, in 72mg, but is a little steep in shipping, but if buying 1L+, then it's actually the cheapest nic per mg in EU!

I also like that they get there base pre-dilluted from a pharma-subcontractor of alchem themselves and then just rebottle it. Also they have coa's on site for the dilluted down product, and with batchnumbers on the bottles, so we can check against the exact coa and see exactly how much nic is in it, and other details, like water, density etc. The bottle I ordered, had a little over 73mg nic in it btw...

Lastly, then there's mixnmatcheliquids from cyprus, which sells only 100ml bottles, but cheap, cheap shipping and in 100mg also. There's 5% water in the vg and the nic source is alchem. It can however be somewhat oxidiced upon arrival i.e. slight yellow tinge, but tastes fine still...

Last edited:

Cirkulis

Sep 26, 2015
Nearest post office
Second, 'vapers emporium' sells nicselect nic without water in up to 500ml bottles, in 72mg, but is a little steep in shipping, but if buying 1L+, then it's actually the cheapest nic per mg in EU!
I've made some calculations and you are right - buying nic from Vapers Emporium is the best deal.
I plan to buy 72mg nic in PG and mix it with pure VG at 20PG/80VG ratio. But where do I get VG from? Buying from Pink Mule would be a safe bet, because I've already tried and liked it. But the price is kinda high compared to Molinshop VG - it's almost 2x more expensive for 1 liter. But they both sell the same VG made by Chemnovatic, aren't they? I would be really grateful if you could share your experience/opinion on this matter.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Heh, yeah, I have a spreadsheet i've spent a lot of time on making and still update, with the different EU suppliers, prices in different amounts, with included shipping, and also price for a 100ml ready mixed bottle etc etc. :)

No, the vg from pink-mule isn't from chemnovatic. The nic pink-mule uses in there bases, are from chemnovatic. I recognised the logo from the coa pink-mule posted, plus pink-mule's nic msds sheet listed chemnovatic as supplier of said sheet. I also asked them in a mail if I was right, and they stated that it was correct.

Anyway, based on the msds of pink-mule's vg, then they use vg from a spanish supplier named ceras expres, also called productos expres sl. I've also mailed them btw, and there vg is ph. eur grade...

Chemnovatic dosen't make vg themselves, and get it from a non-disclosed place. Maybe they get it from the same place as inawera, which is from the same town and country, and they get it from brenntag, which gets it from holland, but later there where a shortage in supply and they changed to a swedish supplier, which supplied for e.g. nestle...

Vg and pg is good from chemnovatic and inawera and is crazy cheap, but unfortunetly, when shipping is added, then it's just about normal prices or a little under, since e.g. 5L sent from poland is very expensive, just as much as the products itself about...

I like both vg and pg from chemnovatic, inawera and pink-mule, but here in Denmark where i'm from, we have a good supplier of ph. eur grade vg and pg, which they make themselves and is a quality maker, so I buy there, and most of danish diy'ers do also(+ danish eliquid-makers/diy shops)... The place is 'veracura.com' and the cost is a little less than if buying from molinshop with included shipping(they also supply in up to 10L bottles with further discounts).

There are other cheap suppliers in the uk, like lubrisolve, classikool, astor & windsor etc etc, but the shipping is always killing the deal unfortunetly...

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirkulis

Cirkulis

Sep 26, 2015
Nearest post office
Yeah, my vaping excel file is getting bigger everyday as well.
And holy vapes. There's a lot to know about nic, VG and PG. Different sellers, suppliers, manufacturers. And you sure have researched a lot about it.
I've looked for VG locally, but prices are ridiculous and it's mostly for cosmetic purposes. (Business opportunity? :laugh:) So shipping costs are the least of my concerns. But now when you've assured that Chemnovatic VG is OK, I'll be a lot more confident in buying it. And if brighter future ever comes, I'll switch to Pink Mule.
Anyway, thank you once again for all the information and advice. I have a feeling that I will bother you again sooner or later :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixie1954
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread