Good Online Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
I mainly get my juices from Vape Wild and Verde Valley Vapes.

Vape Wild gives you free shipping on $30 orders. At their prices, you can buy 4 30ml bottles and 1 10ml bottle to hit $30. A little more expensive but they taste damn good.

Verde Valley Vapes is cheaper but has a smaller selection. Spend $25 there and you get a free 100ml bottle of any flavor. 100ml bottles cost $16, so there you can get a total of 300ml for $32, compared to 130ml for the same price at VW. Again, VW has more flavor choices and taste better in my opinion (though VVV tastes great, VW just tastes greater).

And occasionally I check TomorrowVapes. Every week they select a handful of flavors to put on sale for $9.99 for 100ml.

These are the only websites I've tried so far. I've only been vaping a few months. Surely someone who has shopped other sites will be along soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: TamiVapes

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I often buy from Fuggin Vapors online. They always have a 5 x 120ml deal going on. Currently, it's $60 with a code. I was wondering if there were similar affordable deals available online. The Fuggin Vapors juices are good, but diversity is always good, as well.
Keep an eye on the "Deals and Steals" thread here: Deals and Steals
Then sign up for newsletters at the vendors that interest you. Many of the larger vendors sell liquids from several manufacturers. There will be plenty of deals for holidays and flash sales. By signing up for the newsletters, you will get email notification every time there is a sale.
For example:
Giant Vapes : GiantVapes.com | Giant eJuice Selection. Giant Savings.
Breazy: Breazy.com I Vaping E Liquid, E Juice, and Vape Mods
eJuices.com: eJuices.com I The Best eJuice Brands. Great Prices. Free Shipping

JaredxTurgeon

Sep 7, 2014
Martin Tn
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: You were already told this is not permitted
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread