RDA Good RDA for RX200s

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Current set-up: This is a Mason Advocate 27mm rda, it overhangs slightly, I believe the 24 will look spectacular:

I blended that Popcorn to 3mg with a caramel 6mg e-liquid. It's yum.
o73xc8.jpg

Reactions: Wheelin247

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
That's funny you mentioned the pharaoh. I just was looking over a post talking about the RDA and I just watched a Rip Trippers video about that RDA. I like the idea of how long it takes to empty the juice well. I need something like that. I'm paralyzed and in a wheelchair so when I drive I use hand controls. I have a problem driving and dripping. I can't drip until I get to a stop light and sometimes driving around town while vaping I'm constantly having to stop vaping cause wick is dry and hoping I catch a red liver so I can drip. I'll have to look more into the pharaoh RDA. Seems like that is the way to go for me. Less time dripping and more time vaping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nvadave

Nov 28, 2016
I really appreciate you taking the time to take some pics. That does look good. The black RDA would look good on that black RX or a mix of black and silver. I think I'm gonna go with the 24mm Goon. I'm going to wait a few days and see if someone else chimes in on this forum then go from there. Again, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem man. Happy I could help.

Reactions: Wheelin247

nvadave

Nov 28, 2016
I'm really happy with the Goon! With two air holes open on each side, it's perfect! And looks good too! My matchy matchy drip tip came in today!
5a1e849f236c68b1c6bbe9707c61b785.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

That's a great looking setup. I always want to try something loud and colorful, but I just buy another stainless / black setup. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
That's a great looking setup. I always want to try something loud and colorful, but I just buy another stainless / black setup. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not a "Clouds Bro Clouds" vaper, more of a Tootle Puffer. I have a couple of Reos, several Provaris with Kayfuns and Billet Boxes.

I figured to round everything out I needed a Clouds Bro setup. Just in case! I figured why not make it look awesome while I'm at it! It's a pretty nice setup! I like the Reuleaux in 2 battery mode, the 3 battery version is just to big for me.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread