Status
Not open for further replies.

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
Company name
GoodEJuice​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
12 November 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
It was never my intent to make a formal complaint, but after (1) being accused by default of being a liar and (2) making accusations on a forum that doesn't allow Nick78 to respond, I'm posting here now.

The background: In response to a persons posting on another forum that he/she was purchasing a Bulli style rda from GEJ, I posted the following:

" "I had alluded earlier of a hardware and CS issue with GeJ. Of the 4 toppers I bought, 3 were Phoenix bulli style drippers. One had a bent coli leg pin (was able to straighten without it breaking--but not sure of lifespan). One was missing the O-ring. (leaked onto the table cloth--unhappy wife-found a ring at a hardware store that suffices). The third one was previously used--burned wick and still had juice in it. (leaked on my pants when I opended it--long alcohol baths, tossed the wick.) So do a careful inspection of your drippers and good luck getting any response from GeJ. Just a heads-up.
___

Just don't think there is any pre-ship quality control over at GeJ and they never answered any of my e-mails after I failed in trying to reach them by phone. In the end, it wasn't worth the agrivation to continue the persuit." (sp)

Those posts were removed (OK, fine), and Nick78 from GEJ sent me a PM (feel free in the interest of full disclosure to post your PM, Nick78) which expressed his disagreement with my post, his unhappiness that he could not respond, and, by all appearances, implied I was untruthful.

I've been gone awhile, but upon my return, I responded to Nick78 with the following PM:

"Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been unavailable.

Based on the tone of your PM, I'm sure this is a waste of time, but for the record:

I tried to contact GEJ numerous times by phone on 11/12/13, but kept receiving a recording stating "number has been changed or disconnected." Verified the number on your site and I was re-dialing as I had previously spoken to GEJ (two separate occasions) a few days prior to making my order. So, I sent an on 11/12/13 e-mail using "cut and paste" sales@goodejuice.com. Why sales@goodejuice.com? because prior use of "contact us" resulted in no response--hence, my afore mentioned phone calls. When I received no response, I e-mailed again on 11/18/13. I gave up when I didn't get a response.
I guess I'm a liar, or as you suggest, my post woman has violated federal law.
Your complaint to the moderator got my "heads up" post about this to another purchaser of the item from you removed. Good for you. You are free to sell used and damaged equipment to the uninformed. You are free to ignore inquiries. Good for you.
All I wanted was a response to my e-mail and an "O" ring."

Like I said before, I had no intent to pursue this further until I received the PM that certainly appeared to question my integrity. So rather than let this vendor avoid and disclaim any responsibility for his product, I choose to take him to task and allow him to defend his CS and give others a bit of insight.

Last edited:

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Firstly never since we have offered phone support over the last year, has my phone line ever been disconnected. So I would have to question if your dialing the right number in the first place. 815-828-5171. Call me any time during business hours, otherwise leave a message and we call everyone back.

Secondly, not only does the email, sales@goodejuice.com, work fine, we also have a contact us form on the website. We received nothing from you from either of these methods.

Thirdly, and most importantly, what you received was unopened merchandise exactly as we receive it from the manufacturer. There is NO WAY possible that we sent you used equipment. We don't do business that way. We have NEVER had a manufacturer send us used equipment. It's an outrageous claim against Goodejuice.com and the manufacturers that we deal with to get our products.

To top it all off, you refuse to pm me your name or order number? How am I supposed to help you when I receive no emails, no phone call, no name, and no order number? Like I said in my pm to you, call me at 815-828-5171 for a resolution to the matter. Have a good day.

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
I didn't refuse to pm my name and order number, I declined to. The time for "help" was in November. I have since that time cleaned and repaired the toppers. What are you going to do for me now? It is apparent you have no interest in reviewing customer concerns about GeJ QC operations or CS practices. I have no desire to shake you down or waste my time in replacing what are now workable RDAs. These are $10 drippers, they aren't worth the cost of mailing back and forth. Reimbursing me for the $0.25 "O" ring at this late date isn't going "fix" the issue.
My PROBLEM is with your QC and CS. In my opinion, in my case, both were non-existent.
My position is that I received equipment in the state as previously described and that I received no response to either of my e-mails (neither of which bounced) to GeJ at the address noted supra.
Your position is that your e-mail is working fine and any failure to make contact (by phone or evidently otherwise) must be due to user error on my part. Your bottom line is that my experience could not have happened and therefor, did not happen. That leaves me in the position of being either a liar or delusional. You expressed this point in the above response and more so in the PM to me. Seems to be a pretty intractable position you've taken, so that's why I've gone public rather than PM, So others have the benefit of taking or leaving what they wish from this.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Well anyone who has done business with us and is familiar with our culture here at Goodejuice.com knows that we offer excellent customer service and high quality products at the most competitive prices. All I have to say on this issue is that if I got used equipment from a reputable vendor, and being an active member on a major e cigarette forum where the company has a subforum, and where countless ways of reaching the vendor exists, then I would be up in arms immediately contacting said vendor by pm or in their subforum.

But rather than doing that, you bash my company to my customers in a thread that I have no recourse in? Sounds kinda fishy. Anyway, I offered a resolution multiple times and was "declined". Have a good day.

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
"Fishy." Fishy. (see infra.)

You continue to attempt to vindicate yourself by saying it is my failure to supply you with my personal information that precludes you the opportunity to resove this. I keep telling you that the time to have fixed it was at the time you ignored or otherwise failed to answer my e-mails. I cleaned up your mess myself. You can't turn back time.

The only possible tangible remedy you could offer would be compensation for my time (shall we calculate it at the average standard rate for others in my profession?), and out-of-pocket costs expended in cleaning up after you. Some additional sum for aggravation. What could we agree to? $50, 100, 250? Let's say $100.00. That work for you? I didn't think so, besides I already told you I wasn't interested in shaking you down.

What intangible remedies you got that might resolve the issue? Any chance you've have an apology in your pocket? Nope? Didn't think so.

How about you humor my complaint and audit your supply chain, QC and CS procedures as any reputable vendor might do? Even without my Order#, it should be no great effort to identify a purchase of 3 Phoenix Bulli style atties sent to Ohio within a two week period prior to 11/12/13 and backtrack the handling of the items and see if there might be some failings that might need be corrected with QC or subsequent CS. Yeah, I know: not a chance you have even a modicum of interest in that.

I don't know what others might take away from this, but this is what I got for Christmas:

It's obvious to me that your business model and philosophy for handling customer issues is to loudly proclaim your complete infallibility and then aggressively attack the integrity of the complaining customer.

Clearly, you don't give a crap, and, as I won't be purchasing from GEJ again, neither do I.

I'm sure your repeated "Have a Good Day"s carry as much feigned sincerity as that expressed by your avatar, So, I'm done. Have a good day, a happy Holiday Season and the last shot in this thread if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread