• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Griffin 25 regular or mini? Or any other recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hi, I'm looking for an New tank with rebuild able coils. The two in the topic header would be my preferred. What are you Guys vaping on? Just asking because there are tons of options out there...
CoilArt Mage RTA.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Reactions: trippy_K82

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Well just had a look at the coilart Mage RTA and it looks to complicated to wick for me :)

Dude, it's really easy. You started with a Griffin and this isn't harder than that. Another one worth looking at is the Serpent Mini. It now comes in a few variants and is easy to build on too. Actually, I find the Mage as easy as the Serpent Mini.

But that being said, if you want easy, try a Genesis-styled tank like an Avocado 24 or the Limitless Plus. Key is really getting the wicking right.

John115

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Avocado 24. Loving it, great flavour, easy to wick once you get it right (takes a bit of fiddling). Other than the occasional leakage, this tank is a beast. You won't be disappointed. There is a new limitless tank XL, maybe you could take a look at it as well. It has a both a rebuildable and a cell section

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Well I will go with the Griffin 25 and see how it is, if I don't get along with it then I will just get another one :)
Between a Griffin and an Avocado, I'd go with the Avocado.
But the Mage is really rocking. No leaks.
8052e75ef3b7e8a90f93693dca5f1ff2.jpg

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

crazyhendrix

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2016
Singapore
Everyone's mods looking so sleek and nice. Mine looks so ugly and leaking like crazy from the airvent (subox mini) gonna clean up later.
I actually like the kbox mini quite a bit. [emoji1] plus, most of my mods are beat-up anyway... I think the electronics will fail before I break the aluminium alloy. [emoji23]

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
I actually like the kbox mini quite a bit. [emoji1] plus, most of my mods are beat-up anyway... I think the electronics will fail before I break the aluminium alloy. [emoji23]
Your Pico looks really nice still! STill thinking about it. The 22mm atty limit is a deal breaker for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread