• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Hi guys I'm looking to get a new vape.

I was using wismec rx 2/3 & griffin 25 and I'm looking to get something like that again. Flavor gaogao. And I really like the feel of the wismec in 2 battery mode and the customisable screen but wismec 2/3 now no sell liao.

Any recommendations to intro?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Well as a wismec 2/3 owner I kinda wish I got a smoat battle star instead. Regulated squonking seems to be the next big thing on the horizon. If you’re interested in that waiting a few months could prove fruitful
Smoant Battlestar can squonk meh? I'm really new to the whole quonking thing, I haven't tried it out yet but I thought only certain mods and tanks can do it.

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys I'm looking to get a new vape.

I was using wismec rx 2/3 & griffin 25 and I'm looking to get something like that again. Flavor gaogao. And I really like the feel of the wismec in 2 battery mode and the customisable screen but wismec 2/3 now no sell liao.

Any recommendations to intro?

I admire your tenacity and resilience, bro.
You are an elite vaper and u should never let the system hold u back. Kudos!

Bros and sis... Don't stop ever vaping just because the system states that we can't!
We have the right to vape all we want. Nothing shall stop us from having our freedom of choice.

VAPE ON, ALL THE WAY!

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Smoant Battlestar can squonk meh? I'm really new to the whole quonking thing, I haven't tried it out yet but I thought only certain mods and tanks can do it.

received_1489932447742375.jpeg
received_1489932497742370.jpeg

received_1491007957634824.jpeg

The ultimate squonk box mod from my american brother. [Removed] awesome, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread