guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
tumblr_static_darthvapor.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Yep.

I bet they have alot of these in stock.
I thought that the regular size satin would be the most common, so guessed that there would be more stock on the shelves of that one. Second guessing myself, I started wondering about the GlowVari, and just how popular or not that one might be. That would be my second guess, glad that I got a Glow mini back when they first hit the 80$ watermark :) Still haven't used it , just powered up and ran a menu check;) Halloween might be a good day to fire that one up :D

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Gold ZenKote™ is gone from the unblemished area...

I think the last man standing will be Satin Standard and Mini.
Provape offering an "upgrade" to P3 connector on those is a rather strong "tell" :)

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Who wants to know?

I am shocked they are gone ... last week, I had a cart with 1000s of them in it.

Of the regular 2.5s the black mini is the best in it's class ... I just thought, hmmm ... maybe Zen has them ;)

The ones you converted for me should confirm my thoughts on the black mini :)

I have a couple of brand new 2.5 black minis ... they would look A1 with the P3 top :)

Sent via iPhone

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I'm new to Provari! Where are they going? I bought a used one on the classies and just now got another used 2.5 mini on the classies! Are they no longer going to be around?
The V2.5's are being discontinued, hence the incredibly affordable prices on them at ProVapes website. Click on the specials link : http://www.provape.com/specials-s/37.htm

and this link: http://www.provape.com/ProVari-153-Mini-Variable-Voltage-E-cig-s/38.htm

when these are gone, we are guessing that that will be the last of them. The 2015 "Classic" with a menu similar to the P3 ( scrolling) should remain.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Thanks Enaud! Now I am really happy I got some 2.5 minis on the classies! The one I got today is actually the third because my son and daughter in law have long term borrowed the first two! I have really enjoyed the minis!
Sure wish there was a raspberry or Tiffany blue in the 2.5 mini! I am so impressed so far!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks Enaud! Now I am really happy I got some 2.5 minis on the classies! The one I got today is actually the third because my son and daughter in law have long term borrowed the first two! I have really enjoyed the minis!
Sure wish there was a raspberry or Tiffany blue in the 2.5 mini! I am so impressed so far!
The mini's are my favorites, 90% of the time I am using one in 18350 mode. They do have these :

ProVariMiniLagoonBlue-2T.jpg

I Haven't come across any pics of these colors "in the wild" though. Enjoy your Mini's! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread