guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Good show, E-D! Don't let 'em take the T-Bird away!!!!!!

So. I have a question. I will not ask you how many, cuz I would feel just terrible making you take off yer shoes and all....... :blink:

But did ya exceed the Willy?? Is yours bigger??

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Good show, E-D! Don't let 'em take the T-Bird away!!!!!!

So. I have a question. I will not ask you how many, cuz I would feel just terrible making you take off yer shoes and all....... :blink:

But did ya exceed the Willy?? Is yours bigger??
Mrs. chairperson, at this time I can not recollect the exact time or number of the items in question :lol::lol::lol::p

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@DPLongo22, I had a plan as well, and it has been completed, now my aquisitions are merely for fun and frivolity. For me vaping is fun, and enjoyable and relaxing. but most of all fun. I will not let the FDA bastids take my fun away, no siree I will not :D :lol:

:toast:

iBloke

Verified Member
May 25, 2016
The Lan Dow Nunda
Same hairdresser, same taste in mods. Who da flip knew???? Are you SURE we ain't brothers, brother? ;-)

Although mine is the lowly v2.5 version, I do loves it so. I do believe that you'll be QUITE pleased with the new Classic! Congrats, Sir Blokeness!

View attachment 603569
Yes matey, it's all starting' to seem a bit bizarre lol I reckon we moita bin separated at berf :lol:

You did. You didn't. You went CLASSIC! Kongarats, Blokey!! I think you make a wise decision! The price has never been better and you'll soon be holding a classic Provi that will be with you as long as you love her. (ahem. forever)
Oh there will be plenty O Lub for her don't you worry 'bout that :wub:

Enablers, us. :rolleyes:
'Strue!!! :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana:

You're It's gorgeous.
:laugh:

All your excitement got under me skin...just dropped the hammer on a black/red Classic to add to my herd :facepalm::laugh::blink:
LOL I guess that makes me an inadvertent enabler :D

Ya know, sometimes I think it's crazy, but then I remember that I used to drop this kind of cash on the smokies and they would be gone in four or five days :lol: now THAT...is just crazy :)
And that's zackly the reasoning I use when spending money on vaping gear.
I used to smoke a $60 50gm pack of rollie bacco a week. $240 month. So $$ wise I'm still quite a way ahead.
AND I don't smell loik a stinky ashtray anymore! :thumbs:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Nevermind. Done. The only 2.5 I've still been wanting. Zombie Mini. The old-style Zombie Mini.

This will make an even dozen. Time to stop.
Zombie has arrived. Only problem is that it's the V2. I ordered the V1.

I submitted a ticket to find out what happened. I'm wondering if the picture of the V1 was a mistake. I had thought they were out of the V1. That's why I jumped on it when I saw it. I knew I'ld never get another chance.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

I submitted a ticket to find out what happened. I'm wondering if the picture of the V1 was a mistake. I had thought they were out of the V1. That's why I jumped on it when I saw it. I knew I'ld never get another chance.
I think they are just using up whatever they have on hand to build these things in short runs and selling them off. I just got a Classic red/black from the specials page, and got a Classic red/black tube with a P3 board and programming for 50$ :) PS...I'll PM you in a bit, or you can convo me, about something vague...

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

I've been out of the loop for a bit, but the only difference between the V1 and V2 zombies is the "blood" spatter, right? The V2 transitions from red to green, and the V1 is green with red spatter, usually on one side only...both come with zombie defence league end caps, correct?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I've been out of the loop for a bit, but the only difference between the V1 and V2 zombies is the "blood" spatter, right? The V2 transitions from red to green, and the V1 is green with red spatter, usually on one side only...both come with zombie defence league end caps, correct?
Yes, and I liked the V1 better. But, I have to admit the V2 is growing on me. I'm starting to prefer it now that I've used it some.

I hadn't even noticed the endcap! Cool!

They also threw in 3 wraps.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
And do I need any more Tatroe rings? Hmmmm.......

Nevermind. Sold out. Just as well. :D
The P3 rings are better machined, and I think they look nicer as well. Available in satin SS and black last time I looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread