guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Not me.

But maybe Willy. Or Rod. Or ENAUD. Or... Oh, forget it. There are too many of them ;-)
OK U,
I'll pay no attention. Funny though, I only own 1 device that's not a PV...forgot I even had it- complete mechanical- what was I thinking? the FDA was going to limit batts?
:D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
OK U,
I'll pay no attention. Funny though, I only own 1 device that's not a PV...forgot I even had it- complete mechanical- what was I thinking? the FDA was going to limit batts?
:D
They're trying to (never happen).

I have some other makes. The good folks at ProVape don't mind though. We have an open relationship. They let me vape other stuff, and I let them sell to other vapers.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)

I have some other makes. The good folks at ProVape don't mind though. We have an open relationship. They let me vape other stuff, and I let them sell to other vapers.
Sorry dog walk break. just sunset in my part of the planet. As soon as the weather cools I'll head back to H.K. or Goa maybe. I pack all my PV sans batts, and away we go. happy 4th to all the Americans and to the Philippines.
The PVs are a big hit overseas. I think they market some in the UK, not too much in HK. They'd be a hit in Tokyo.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Sorry dog walk break. just sunset in my part of the planet. As soon as the weather cools I'll head back to H.K. or Goa maybe. I pack all my PV sans batts, and away we go. happy 4th to all the Americans and to the Philippines.
The PVs are a big hit overseas. I think they market some in the UK, not too much in HK. They'd be a hit in Tokyo.
I'm with DP on the Zenkote ProVaris, you cannot scratch them, you would need to damage the metal beneath the diamond hard vapor deposition coating to mar that finish. It really IS that good :thumbs:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

:lol:!

Silly Longolino. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I see the "classic" blems have been listed at 75 bucks, had to grab a black one with a black extension cap just because :) Thanks ProVape :thumbs:

REALLY????

No, no, no, no, NO! I DONT' NEED ANY MORE PROVIS!!!!!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
REALLY????

No, no, no, no, NO! I DONT' NEED ANY MORE PROVIS!!!!!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Pssst, they can use flat tops ;) I like to have redundant versatility in my prep stash :lol: I am ready for the storm...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I have redundancy to a NORAD degree. :blink:
Me too, and I already had a black V2.5 in the cart, but for 20 bucks more, I went for the classic instead. I kinda like the menu of that mod, My other classic I got used so it will be nice to have one that wasn't test driven by someone else first. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Me too, and I already had a black V2.5 in the cart, but for 20 bucks more, I went for the classic instead. I kinda like the menu of that mod, My other classic I got used so it will be nice to have one that wasn't test driven by someone else first. :)

I'm still sitting in 2.5 land. I'm hoping that one day the Radius prices drop to 100'ish, but that would probably be the only other one I'd want. Given the number of 2.5's I have though (not YOUR level, but close), I think I'm OK. ;-)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I'm still sitting in 2.5 land. I'm hoping that one day the Radius prices drop to 100'ish, but that would probably be the only other one I'd want. Given the number of 2.5's I have though (not YOUR level, but close), I think I'm OK. ;-)
LOLZ, yeah, I've got more than a few :facepalm: I had to triple them up in the boxes so it doesn't look so bad :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread