halppp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamnoob

May 11, 2015
hi so i am now using a vaporshark 30.. and when i tried powering it up its normal but after i inserted my kennedy rda and coil it, it heated up and after i tried coiling it again it shuts down.. now it wont power up.. when i press the power button it will show blue but nothing comes out at the display.. dosent heat up the coil either but been presing the power on button for quite awhile now the mod heats up.. tried removing and putting batt back on but its still the same.. its not on stealth mode either cuz coil doosent heat up.. removed rda still same thing

heres whats happening RN..

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
hi so i am now using a vaporshark 30.. and when i tried powering it up its normal but after i inserted my kennedy RDA and coil it, it heated up and after i tried coiling it again it shuts down.. now it wont power up.. when i press the power button it will show blue but nothing comes out at the display.. dosent heat up the coil either but been presing the power on button for quite awhile now the mod heats up.. tried removing and putting batt back on but its still the same.. its not on stealth mode either cuz coil doosent heat up.. removed rda still same thing

Take the rda off

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
yeah took rda off and its still the same thing..

You took the rda off and what ?

1: It won't power up?
2: when you press the power button it will show blue but nothing comes out at the display?
3: presing the power on button for quite awhile now the mod heats up?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
all of the above.. :/

so it wont power up.
something turns blue (I think you must mean the screen turns blue? so power is getting to the chip?)
and when you press the button the mod gets hot even though there is nothing on top?

Then there is definitely something wrong with the mod and you should take the battery out.

dreamnoob

May 11, 2015
try another thing... a tank, another rda on vapor shark
try kennedy RDA (the problematic one) on another mod

:/ i dont have another RDA or tank.. and no other mod aswell.. :(

I see the video;

so the thing that gets blue seems to be the button.

If the display doesn't turn on then there might not be any output.

yeah does it mean it short circuit? btw i left the battery inside for a day and when i come back from work the mod is damnnnn hot.. even tho no one touched it

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
:/ i dont have another RDA or tank.. and no other mod aswell.. :(

yeah does it mean it short circuit? btw i left the battery inside for a day and when i come back from work the mod is damnnnn hot.. even tho no one touched it

Yes there definitely seems to be something wrong with that unit

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
hi so i am now using a vaporshark 30.. and when i tried powering it up its normal but after i inserted my kennedy RDA and coil it, it heated up and after i tried coiling it again it shuts down.. now it wont power up.. when i press the power button it will show blue but nothing comes out at the display.. dosent heat up the coil either but been presing the power on button for quite awhile now the mod heats up.. tried removing and putting batt back on but its still the same.. its not on stealth mode either cuz coil doosent heat up.. removed rda still same thing

heres whats happening RN..

:/ any idea what happened and how to fix it?

Well based on what you said:
1: sounds like you never used it before, so maybe it just happens to be defective.
2: maybe you overtightened the rda on the 510 thread and caused the center pin to short out on the side

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
it fired before.. yeah i think i overtightened.. damn does it mean it cant be fixed?

If it's a pressed in centerpin problem maybe somebody can fix it by replacing the centerpin insulator.
If there's a vape shop you can go to maybe you could take it there and have somebody check it out.

Meanwhile sounds like you should make sure to leave the battery out.

[everything is fixable; the question is - what exactly is the problem, how hard is it to fix, and who is going to fix it]

dreamnoob

May 11, 2015
If it's a pressed in centerpin problem maybe somebody can fix it by replacing the centerpin insulator.
If there's a vape shop you can go to maybe you could take it there and have somebody check it out.

Meanwhile sounds like you should make sure to leave the battery out.

[everything is fixable; the question is - what exactly is the problem, how hard is it to fix, and who is going to fix it]

was told it bricked... yeah i inserted the battery inside once again for whole day (was hoping a miracle happen) and came back the battery died lol.. tried to charge it wouldnt charge also.. will have a charging light on but dosent charge the batt itself cuz it doesnt have the blue light anymore haha.. yea maybe ill change it i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread