What's up with my Valkyrie clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltraker

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hannibal, Missouri
So, I got an EHPRO Valkyrie clone a few weeks back and was enjoying using it with a .8-.9 ohm dual coil. Great flavor, good vapor production, etc. Then, one day, I noticed that the vape was not up to par. It was like not enough power getting to the coils. At first, I thought the battery was dying and tried another fully charged. Same thing. I looked at the coils and they would slowly heat up, but only glowed a dull red. I had to push the switch very hard to get them to do even that. I took the switch apart, cleaned it, put it back together. Put in some new coils. Same thing happened. Now I'm noticing that the switch is warming up when I use it. Here's my question: What the heck is going on here?:confused:

OddBeings

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
United States
i have one and have had the same problem, i took the switch apart, put some noalox on the contacts (if you dont know what im talking about youtube valkyrie button fix) but the button is still kind of finnicky, its almost as if it needs a new spring but i also flipped the spring over and it helped some too, i can live with it cause i dont use mine that often but i kind of just chalked it up to a crappy clone unfortunately. but theres plenty of youtube stuff on the valkyrie button fix, it helps some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread