Happy Mother's Day From GotVapes! Discount code and Mystery Gift for Mom - Open and Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Late?? Sugar you were early- didn't think you were gonna review til I got the shortys to you (which I did over the weekend :)

THANK YOU! LOVED the review - Mither of MOnkies! You should do this regular-likey!
:lol: regularlys like ? :lol: I don't buys stuff bery often anymores, budget & happy with my toys I gots. But I am very glad I got these tanks :D Thanks fer lettin me play moobie here Danno :wub:

Reactions: mattiem

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
:lol: regularlys like ? :lol: I don't buys stuff bery often anymores, budget & happy with my toys I gots. But I am very glad I got these tanks :D Thanks fer lettin me play moobie here Danno :wub:

I Think lol- I couldnt remember whethere you already had the shorty and thanks to you for making us a nice review on it!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Always good ta be regula ya know
potty_training_monkey1.jpg

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I luv the moobie aggie. Iffin I didn't already have a big 'un and a little 'un this moobie would get me to get at least one ub of 'em. :D

BTW: I got the shortie first 'cause I was afraid the full size would be to big but the full size is actually perfect. The only difference I see is the big 'un is a bit taller. The diameter on both are the perfect size for me.

Reactions: AG51

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I luv the moobie aggie. Iffin I didn't already have a big 'un and a little 'un this moobie would get me to get at least one ub of 'em. :D

BTW: I got the shortie first 'cause I was afraid the full size would be to big but the full size is actually perfect. The only difference I see is the big 'un is a bit taller. The diameter on both are the perfect size for me.
:laugh: it's hard ta makes a moobie when you're talking and nobodys is answerin ya :laugh: I fergets what I was posta say :facepalm: thamks you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread