Happy Mother's Day to all of our GotVapes Moms - coupon code extended through Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Sunday only special coupon code worth an addtional 5% off. This can be stacked with our 5% VIP Newsletter discount.

Code: gotvapesmom

A warm thanks from Chris and I to all the Mom's out there who give their best to their families every day and that includes giving up cigarettes : )

mom2.jpg

Hapy Mother's Day Mama

You are invited to post your own Mama piccys if you want : )

Last edited:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
crystal or lasso for tobacco, for fruity try out orange pineapple, strawberry peach smash, triple orange is nice, and ill be adding pineapple peach buzz and nana colada is fruity but not a full colada. its more pinapple and coconut with a hint of banana

Which tobacco is less sweet?

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Yeah I tried it a couple of hours ago when at home and it didn't work. So I though I would try again when I got to work and then same issue. Of course my first though was to go on here (lol) and see if someone else posted anything.

The extra discount pushed me over the edge to try out some new juices.

And to relate this to mothers day... she loves the fact that I have quit the analogs :p

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Gave me the extra push I needed to try some new flavours. Thanks guys!

I have tried a lot of the ejuices, not all or the majority,,,but i really have like them,,,,havnt been disapointed. there are some i would vape more then others and some i would just would drip for a quick fix, I really do like the flavors :) just cant do any cinamon, allergic reaction bumber
I have fallen in love with Egyptian.....at first, i thought it was "ok"..then i just couldnt put it down :vapor:

looking forward to sample packs coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread