Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Happy Thanksgiving all! For one, I would like to say I am very grateful for this forum and its members. As I sit here waiting for my sides to show up (as everything except the turkey is at my mother in laws)...slowly getting more and more frustrated- I am reminded that today is about giving thanks and gratitude. The holidays have become a hard time for me...December will mark 3 years my mother has been gone. I say that because she passed from stage 4 lung cancer and that has been my motivation to stay away from cigarettes and also why I embraced vaping so wholeheartedly. This was one of her favorite holidays, not for the food (well maybe a little for the food lol), but for the time spent with family. I am doing what I can to enjoy this time of the year with the family that I still have with me...and I can honestly say that I feel I have found another family on ECF. I may not talk to any members personally, but I feel as though I know some of you through all the lurking I do from time to time. So today, I am grateful for all of you and the community we share. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Well said. Happy Thanksgiving my ECF virtual friends! I am thankful for all of you, and for the gift that we have found in vaping.

I know. I haven't gone out for Black Friday for 30 years. That tells you how much I want that freezer that I'm considering it. This is a rural area, and Walmart is in a college town. So half its residents are students who went home. If I lived in a city, I wouldn't even think of doing this.
Check online, a lot of the time, unless it's a "doorbuster" item, they have the same deals online and you don't have to brave the masses.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Well said. Happy Thanksgiving my ECF virtual friends! I am thankful for all of you, and for the gift that we have found in vaping.

Check online, a lot of the time, unless it's a "doorbuster" item, they have the same deals online and you don't have to brave the masses.

I did. Not available.

Karen Powell

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2015
pasadena texas
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Happy-Turkey-Day-2012-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

And a Great Thanksgiving to You Lessifer.

Hope your table is Full of Friends and Family Today.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
@zoiDman they let us grab our stuff at 6pm at Wallyworld. I was the first to the cash register and pulling out of the parking lot onto the highway at 6:06pm with my new freezer in my truck.

Booya!

Right On Roxy. That sounds like a Score.

Man... After stuffing My Face with more Calories than I probably ate Last Week, I think I'm going to have to do an Extra 30 Miles on the Bike next week.

LOL

Last edited:

Summer Rose

Unresolved Status
Nov 4, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread