Has anyone ordered from Myvaporstore.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
MVS was my only store to begin with too. They did wonderful for me. That's where I used to buy all my 808 stuff (until I got my Provari). They make THE BEST cinnamon roll juice; it's better than any other I've tried (it's just can't take more than about 3.5 volts without getting a burnt taste). My Aunt and her husband ordered electric blue 808s from MVS around Thanksgiving. They have really good customer service too. And it only takes about three days for them to get my order shipped from NY to NC. If they sold Boge cartos and Johnson Creek juice, I wouldn't order from anywhere else.

twjfrantz

Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Dayton, Ohio USA
I have ordered from them several times for hardware and juice. I love this place. Super fast shipping. Out of the 50 + catromizers, clearomizers and atomizers I have ordered only 1 dud. The MVS juice is tasty, and the High Caliber juice is not bad but not my favorite. The only thing I wish they did was a reward point system like many other vendors do. But their prices are great and the savings are there without points. I ordered 25 new cartomizers Friday morning, they shipped out the same day,and I should have them by Tuesday. Not bad imo.

joelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Virginia
My DH's favorite liquid is the High Caliber Fire Cured Virginia from MVS. The prices are great, shipping is fast with reasonable prices and they always have a discount coupon available. The only complaint I have about them is that they don't offer the FCV in a larger size bottle. Have ordered from them several times with no problems.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Ordered several times and each order has been shipped quickly (usually goes out the same day I order it) and everything is well-packed for transit. Customer service is excellent -- I had a problem with my credit card on my last order and sent an email to customer service at 11PM on Sunday. Got a reply before 8AM on Monday and the problem was fixed by 9AM. MVS is my fist stop whenever I'm buying anything.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I ordered from them last Wednesday (probably the worst day lol) and Got my stuff on Monday. Pretty good from New York to Oregon in my opinion. All genuine Ego C twists 1000mah (2) they have MVS on the twist bottom part, but who cares really. I ordered from them because they are an OEM partner with Joyetech. The packaging was boxed not in bag and very well nicely done (bubble wrap) blah blah ....

Very happy with them and will do business with them in the future. Only prob I had was I couldn't use a coupon code for the ego twists (they were excluded among a few other items). I like their starter kit setup and prices were decent. A $105 order came down to $92.18 and didn't get charged for priority usps mail shipping. Nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread