Has anyone ordered from Myvaporstore.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codysnorlax

Apr 23, 2012
Los Angeles
Just got received my first order from MVS. Arrived in 3 days.
Ordered a charger, some atomizers, & a Vamo.
The vamo was loose in the box it was shipped in, & when I got the package today there was a chunk taken out of the box.
Opened the box to find the Vamo dirty & scratched, but more importantly, completely bent.
Sent them an email hoping they'll correct it & send a new one that is properly packed.
I'm so bummed out.

Sigh... it's so hard to vape when you live in Los Angeles.

daPorkchop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Nashville, TN
The vamo was loose in the box it was shipped in, & when I got the package today there was a chunk taken out of the box.
Opened the box to find the Vamo dirty & scratched, but more importantly, completely bent.
Sent them an email hoping they'll correct it & send a new one that is properly packed.
I'm so bummed out.

Those silly mailmen.

daPorkchop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Nashville, TN
They have the new Kanger Pro Tanks in stock, and they rock!! Super fast shipping. Love them!

I ordered mine on the 3rd! It's in transit to my state. HOPEFULLY, I get it tomorrow! I'm kind of stoked because I've given up 'true' RBA tanks. So, if this is as good or better than the EVOD, it will be my 'rba' tank!

codysnorlax

Apr 23, 2012
Los Angeles
I'm so bummed out.

Update: Contacted them about the issue. Got an email back, saying they were very sorry I was disappointed & they'd be shipping a new, tested Vamo. 3 days later, I get a package. They wrapped the new vamo about 4 times in bubble wrap too haha. Disappointed as I was, the excellent customer service is not something I can ignore. Will most likely do more business with them :toast:

This is the first time I've ever used a mod. Amazing results now. Going to clean all this vaping paraphernalia off my desk & just have a Vamo, atomizer & bottle of TVR Mango. Bliss.

I just ordered from them. I had to order another protank , mine got busted. I grabbed my coat not realizing the dang e CIG was laying on top, I cryed for a she and cause I played 23 or so for it. I went to MVS and they had them for 18! I was so excited. In a away cause I saved a few bucks. Also got wicks and a Bottom coil plastic tank. Cause the tank I have now is a top coil, I am not a fan.

roasted

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
USA
Does anybody know where these guys are located? I ordered some large batteries since analog sized will be painful with next weekends camping trip (charging opportunities are rare down there). I used overnight shipping since my only ship window is Tuesday through Thursday. Sure hope there's no issue... I'd feel even better if I knew they were close to Pennsylvania. :) :) :)

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
They have the new Kanger Pro Tanks in stock, and they rock!! Super fast shipping. Love them!
glare.gif
Yeah, they are awesome!

NotoriousJDP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Springfield, IL, USA
Does anybody know where these guys are located? I ordered some large batteries since analog sized will be painful with next weekends camping trip (charging opportunities are rare down there). I used overnight shipping since my only ship window is Tuesday through Thursday. Sure hope there's no issue... I'd feel even better if I knew they were close to Pennsylvania. :) :) :)

They are located in New York. I live in Illinois. I ordered from them on the 25th and received my package on the 28th and this was with the Memorial Day weekend so you should be fine.

saxguy9345

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
PA
I recieved my first vapemail from MVS today. I ordered on Sat 6/1 after 6pm, so, realistically (considering time of order and the weekend) 3 days to my door. Great turnaround!

2 1000mah eGo Twists, 2 Kanger EVODs (the 2 batt 2 clearos deal), the charger and usb cord (I can't believe it's been 1 1/2 years and I haven't gotten a backup charger till now), a 650mah eGo-c pass-through, and (2) 2.4ohm replacement atty heads for the EVODs “just in case I love it”. Packed super secure, the twists and EVODs were 3 layer bubble wrapped and the rest came in their black Joye boxes. All fit in the standard 6x10" USPS prepaid box.

Last time I ordered batteries was my 900mah eGo-c Upgrade battery in Oct 2012, and I haven’t noticed any drop in performance, hence why I’m sticking with Joye batts. I still have the 2 650’s that came with my first kit in Nov ’11, they work but have dropped in performance. I abused them for the better part of 2012 with no issues. The 650mah pass-through this new one is replacing JUST became annoyingly short-lived about a month ago, after being my workhorse batt at my computer desk for over 8 months.

Firstly, I had a great experience with MyVaporStore. I parked the 2 vv batt 2 clearo kit deal in my cart for 2-3 days before I checked out, trying REALLY HARD to beat the price with loose components from other sites / my go-to sites. Not happening. I could not get Genuine Joyetech 1000mah eGo batts, (new swag on the scene) EVOD's, PLUS charger and cord in the same setup for less than $80. This deal was, and I took it.
Before I ordered, I sent them an email to ask if they had a certain color of twist that was marked out of stock at the time. Sarah got back to me the next morning and said yes, place the order, I’ll update it before it ships, no problem. So I ordered a BRIGHT PINK batt (instead of the white that I wanted) just in case MVS dropped the ball, so not only would I be a little miffed when I got the package, but I’d have a neon pink battery staring at me reminding me so (not really haha, just thought of that after the fact when I reviewed my original order confirmation).

Sarah sent another email the day the order shipped confirming my request, and all was well. Not really an over the top request, but the personal email in a timely fashion was really appreciated. She even “spelled back” to me my request so I didn’t need to fish around for my prior email, just a “Hey, [this is what you want]? Ok no problem”. Tiny detail, but spot on.

I’ll spend some time with this equipment first, but I must say I love the EVOD’s. I’ve dabbled into the vision clearo’s with top coil, maybe have gone through 2 so far, 1 unused. That poor, poor, unused vision! He’s in the drawer of forgotten toys. The other 2 have 1ml of juice in them and haven’t been used in a month (strict dripping going on, got tired of slowly gunking wicks leading to mustard gas hits), so they might be toast unless I clean them out. I probably won’t, the EVOD’s beat them and I’ve only been hitting on it for 2 hours.

“Let’s see if I can get this thing to dry hit, TOOOT… TOOOOT… wow kind of airy but if I slow the draw down, there’s some massive vapor! TOOOOT…. /brow sweats… TOOOOT… ME LIKE… TOOOT… was that one kind of dry? TOOOOOOOOOOT…. Nope…. TOOOOT… /passes out on floor”

Gross exaggeration but I think they’re keepers. People have mentioned that the condensation that collects on the clear tips is GEWWW (goo + ew), but … it doesn’t bother me much. I’d give them an 8.5/10 instead of 9/10 for it, and that’s great in my book. I gave the vision’s a 6/10 when I first got them, dry hits on demand, would probably only rate it a 5/10 if I tried them after the EVOD.

ALSO these are my first true VV batts, and I have the EVOD going at 4v and it’s just about perfect. I have Powder Keg from HHV in there and I am noticing more coconut and chocolate with the looser vape/ higher voltage, if I crank it to 4.6 or so it’s almost dead even with direct dripping 3.7@1.5ohms like I have been for so long.
Really awesome stuff MVS, I’ll see you in another 7-8 months when I might need batts again! (Yeah right try 7-8 weeks if that).
Thank ya, Saxguy

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread