Not open for further replies.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Huge congrats to @DaleH1985 for the round two win, way to go!! :thumbs:

Hopefully as Uncle mentioned, contest will continue until date specified, hence it's OK to start round three now :)

Round 3 - Entry 1

All the same again, I really like these items and it would be killer cool to win either of them!

VapeOnly vPlum VW Battery - 1600mAh

I'd really enjoy winning this battery because it's new and stylish, love that unique bottom voltage adjustment. And I prefer the eGo style batteries more than anything else, mainly due to the eGo threading as I prefer that MUCH more than using flimsy 510 threads

Thanks for the contest Vera and HeavenGifts, good luck to all! :thumbs:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Round 3 - Entry 2

Joyetech eCom-C Twist Battery with eGo Thread, 1300mAh

I'd enjoy using this device for the same reasons I mentioned above, plus it's from Joytech so it's good quality. Too bad it's not 1600mah, but the design and features more than makes up for that, nice color choices too!

Thanks again Vera & Heavengifts, good luck to everyone! :thumbs: :banana::headbang:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Round 3, pick #1

150W Sigelei 18650 VV/VW MOD

The mods I have right now are nothing compared to this monster, this would be a huge improvement over my current devices. The reviews on these are solid and I've heard very little complaints about the sig150, I've watched several reviews and it's perfect for me.

Also, a big congrats to @DaleH1985 and a massive thank you to @Vera and HeavenGifts for the truly generous giveaway! :D
5c82b350ee54fcebf22be0f5ca48bc79_g.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread