Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0pe

Jan 10, 2014
Colorado
I joined this forum over two years ago and I'm back : ) I remember posting my story about how vaping changed my life, but I can't seem to find it when I search my profile--it's possible that I posted it in the wrong place and it was removed (totally understandable if I made that mistake--sorry!). I originally joined for the sole purpose of contributing my success story, and I didn't check back more than once or twice after that post. Back when I started vaping in 2010 (using a Joye 510), it was the success stories on these forums that helped me make the decision to order a starter kit--as crazy as it sounds, back then I thought it was possible that vaping could be worse for me than my stinky analogs. After I ordered that kit, I spent a lot of time searching through these forums as I started on my journey, but for a long time I didn't sign up. If it weren't for ECF, I would have been lost. Vaping was a lot different back then.

During that time, I read about others like me who were on the fence about ordering a starter kit and using e-cigs to quit smoking, so once I became a seasoned e-cig user, I felt it was my duty to let others know that e-cigs had changed my life and my health--I could run and lead an active lifestyle, my crackly smoker's laugh had disappeared, etc. Hopefully I'm posting that story in the right place this time around : )

What brings me here again is similar to the reason I originally signed up. Long story short, I want to share my story because I think every voice counts, and I also want to get to know the vaping community as it is today. Looking forward to becoming reacquainted! And thank you, ECF--my journey into vaping wouldn't have happened without you.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Reactions: n0pe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread