Hello and Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New member here, and recently off of analogues (since Dec. 13).

I wanted to say "thanks", as this forum has helped immensely in understanding what is going on with vaping, and everything from good deals on hardware, to juice reviews. (I picked up an iTaste VV v3.0 for $26 from 101vape, and had a protank mini II v2 as well).

I had originally picked up some JC Tennessee Cured, and am currently working through a sampler pack of some of their other juices as well. I'm curious - I tried their 100% VG "Red Oak" TC, but found the flavor to be seriously lacking. Is this normal? From the same sampler shipment, I've been working my way through JC Original, and it's been quite good. (My original TC was non-red oak, so was PG/VG mix and was great, the red oak not so much).

Wizard Bliss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
somewhere oklahoma
HI PatDavid ...
congrats. on quitting keep up the good work...
I'm currently not thrilled with the Tennessee Cured from Johnson Creek .. but I'm only using eEo Batteries at this time and a mini pro tank II. I've tried several of their smoke juices and I'm getting more and more away from the tobacco flavor. Right now I'm vaping some of their Swiss Chocolate mixed with some Vanda.. The Vanda was too sweet and the Swiss to heavy ... mixed they are a light smooth double flavor... kind of odd to taste two separate flavors at the same time. Also I had their Autumn Crisp, I don't see it any longer on their page. The A.C was not to my liking but added a little Vanda and now it is a smooth whiskey type taste. My first juices were from a local smoke shop.. a Turkish flavor and a Virginia .. I mixed those also and was quite satisfied but as time passes I'm enjoying lighter flavors. I'll be trying the J.C. Original soon, along with the Gold and Silver. Best of luck to you.
Blessings and Joy,
Bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread