hello, new ECF member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angboss

May 28, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm Angel. I approached to e-sig in 2009, with the first cartomizers bought on a underground chinatown shop. I must say that in recent years I have not always been svaping because the technology, both hardware and the e-juice was not mature enough. But with the first JF 1453 everything changed, at last I was holding something that does not lose fluid, easy to use and to manage (coils are easy to find even today). Since then it has been a continuous chase the latest market, and although I am not smoker from a long time, and I use 0% nicotine ejuice only, this is my hobby. Now I'm getting close to the RBA world, for the moment I equipped with wire, cotton ... and testers, and I am very confident in your recommendations.

Reactions: Susan~S

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hello everyone, I'm Angel. I approached to e-sig in 2009, with the first cartomizers bought on a underground chinatown shop. I must say that in recent years I have not always been svaping because the technology, both hardware and the e-juice was not mature enough. But with the first JF 1453 everything changed, at last I was holding something that does not lose fluid, easy to use and to manage (coils are easy to find even today). Since then it has been a continuous chase the latest market, and although I am not smoker from a long time, and I use 0% nicotine ejuice only, this is my hobby. Now I'm getting close to the RBA world, for the moment I equipped with wire, cotton ... and testers, and I am very confident in your recommendations.

Welcome to ECF.

If you need help just ask. Someone will help if they can

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Angboss. Glad to have you here!:)

Information Resources for Your First RBA
  • An essential read and referrence guide for someone new to rebuilding coils. Includes a multitude of useful links on battery safety, mod safety, coil meters, coil building, and the differences in the three types of RBA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread