Hello new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Years ago I smoked Sweet Dreams cherry cigarettes by Kretec. I seriously seriously loved those sweet cherry cigarettes.
Hello Weareallnegan, welcome to ECF. Since you like cherry flavor may I suggest a reliable vender who sells a Naturally Extracted Tobacco flavor that has notes of cherry. It's called Legend and is from my "Go To" place for juice Heather's Heavenly Vapes. They have a large selection of NETs as well as dozens of non-tobacco flavors. The three best things about HHV are 1. they make outstanding juices. 2. they are reasonably priced. and 3. they are made in the US.

My personal favorites are Huntsman, Pirate's Booty, Gaia and Triple Threat. Sludge is also pretty good.

Reactions: Weareallnegan

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hi the names kelly. I'm new to this forum and to vaping. I've spent about a month researching everything I can get my hands on trying to find the perfect device for me and I am happy to say I finally placed my order this morning. I'm now waiting on an innoken t22 some replacement coils & some juice in the flavors of moo juice cotton candy & watermelon. Super excited to get my order I will post back here when I do and say something about it hopefully it's everything I dream of (I've literally been dreaming this stuff it's been a quite exhausting and at times frustrating journey so far....lotsssss of information & not enough people to help a newbie navigate through).
Cheers
Kelly
Welcome!
Negan? :shock:

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Hi it's here!!!! My SD 20 came today!!! I can't believe it came so quickly I ordered it on Friday and it was here this afternoon. I've never had more efficient shipping plus the fact that mfs emailed me every step of the way.
Hi Kelly your order has been packaged... your order has left the building...here's a tracking number....your order is in transit....your order is due to be at your house today....
and your order has been placed in the mailbox!!! That's crazy good customer service I know those are automatic emails it's not like someone is sitting there babysitting MY package making sure Everything goes perfectly but boy did it feel like it! I will totally order from them again and tell everyone I know about them. My Freedom Smokes Rocks!! (Although I am a little sad I didn't get samples but it's ok.)
So haha I've got this thing.... now what :) I'm reading the instruction manual so nervous I don't want to ruin anything...help

Reactions: Chakris

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
These replacement coils are the ones you will need when it comes time to change your coils. This is just an example. When buying coils always make sure you are getting the right ones for your type of tank system.

Replacement Coil for Innokin Endura T18 - 1.5 ohm

A beauty ring is just for looks. It can give a more seamless look, you will see when it arrives. It is not necessary for function purposes.

Be sure to look at ecf's DIY forum for help with your recipes in DIY.
DIY E-Liquid

:)
Thank you so much I wrote this down so when I go into the store I won't sound like an idiot I am terrified of the workers staring blankly at me while I try to remember the correct words and acronyms etc.

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
I see. Don't get walking dead over here.
You don't get the walking dead over there?? Surely you get comic books though no? If you have a place to get comics I suggest starting there. The Walking Dead graphic novels are where I started and they had me hanging on the edge of my seat & rooting for and crying for these people like nobody's business. Amazing series. Better than the tv show although I love the show as well.
And I wasn't a big zombie fan or anything at all. I shouldn't have liked reading those books but the story is so compelling it's hard not to fall in love with the characters.
If you ever get a chance to check it out you won't regret it.

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
I'm gonna fill up the tank make sure I don't overfill and carefully attach the tank to the mod and then I'm gonna let it sit for about 15 minutes.
Then I'm gonna turn it on but not fire it and lightly suck like I'm taking a hit but without firing it Ron prime the coils a little and then let it sit for 5 minutes and then I'm gonna make sure the wattage is a thing the lowest and I'm gonna fire it and take a hit and see how it works :)
If anyone sees anything wrong with the steps I just describes please feel free to chime in and stop me I'm so worried about ruining it haha

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Ok so I have the tank open and I'm confused am I supposed to put the liquid in the inner hole or around that thing like is the liquid supposed to touch the glass sides and stuff I don't see a fill line either
Do not put in the middle hole...That is the air hole. Put the liquid on the sides, its ok to touch the glass part.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Omg one more thing can I put different flavors in there I want to put watermelon and strawberry and vanilla ice cream in there but not mix them up before hand is that ok
It is ok to do that but it might be better to do it in a small bottle first to see if you even like it. Not all people like all the different flavors. There are so many flavor manufacturers and each may make a strawberry but no two taste alike.

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
These replacement coils are the ones you will need when it comes time to change your coils. This is just an example. When buying coils always make sure you are getting the right ones for your type of tank system.

Replacement Coil for Innokin Endura T18 - 1.5 ohm

A beauty ring is just for looks. It can give a more seamless look, you will see when it arrives. It is not necessary for function purposes.

Be sure to look at ecf's DIY forum for help with your recipes in DIY.
DIY E-Liquid

Do I have to charge this before I use it I feel really stupid I thought it would be charged so I filled the tank up. Went to turn it on it doesn't turn on so now what do I do charge it completely before I use it?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Your kit should have a charging cord with one end going to an outlet or to be plugged into a usb charging port and one end being a micro usb. The usb goes into your mod.
Did you slide to the on postition or the standby position and hit the fire button? Most new mods that have an internal battery come with some kind of charge in them.
What does the instructions say?

Last edited:

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Ok I did it I turned it on I mixed the strawberry and vanilla ice cream before hand like you suggested and it's working!!! I love it!! I increased wattage slowly and it's at 9.8 now and perfect. I can see how one would like stronger flavors or I guess I need to let mine steep for a while but everything is great and I'm so happy!!

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Your kit should have a charging cord with one end going to an outlet or to be plugged into a usb charging port and one end being a micro usb. The usb goes into your mod.
Did you slide to the on postition or the standby position and hit the fire button? Most new mods that have an internal battery come with some kind of charge in them.
What does the instructions say?

You're right it had some charge I just had to turn it on and then the screen showed me it was charged like half way. The instructions for this thing are terrible. Barely told me anything honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread