Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

3vilpsychos

Oct 19, 2017
Hello from Ohio. My name is Alex, in sort of seasoned. Believe it or not vaping has kept me sober, I'm a recovering alcoholic addict. Any one in the rooms??

I've come along way, I have been using vaping as a hobby to keep me busy.

I've been frequenting these forums for over a year and honestly today I want to go further and join.

Have a wonderful day thank you.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm in recovery and have been for quite some time. I didn't find vaping helped me with drinking urges, LOL, but it sure did help me with cigarette urges which were really in some ways become more problematic than drinking, man, I was facing a COPD diagnosis.

So, welcome, and so glad vaping is helping you in many arenas! Glad you are here.

Anna

3vilpsychos

Oct 19, 2017
I'm in recovery and have been for quite some time. I didn't find vaping helped me with drinking urges, LOL, but it sure did help me with cigarette urges which were really in some ways become more problematic than drinking, man, I was facing a COPD diagnosis.

So, welcome, and so glad vaping is helping you in many arenas! Glad you are here.

Anna
It's not about the urges, for me it's about having a hobby to make time for by. And it helps not smoking. I'm more of an addict but alcohol is what kicks it off. I'm going strong and have rebuilt to much for me to go back.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello from Ohio. My name is Alex, in sort of seasoned. Believe it or not vaping has kept me sober, I'm a recovering alcoholic addict. Any one in the rooms??
I've come along way, I have been using vaping as a hobby to keep me busy.
I've been frequenting these forums for over a year and honestly today I want to go further and join.
Have a wonderful day thank you.
Welcome and glad you joined.
We are all addicts in one form or another. Keep safe and vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread