HHV Legend

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by Zildjian, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zildjian

Zildjian Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Has anyone here ordered this recently within the last two weeks and notice a change?

I usually place my orders for this in 100 ML bottles.

I just ordered another about 2 weeks ago, and let it sit for a bit even though it looked pre-steeped.

I noticed way way way more Cherry flavor in this batch.

I have always tasted a hint of Cherry with it. However with this order it is (Slap you in your face Cherry flavor).

Way more then I would like. Anyone have any ideas how to tame this down? I tried adding a bit of Dark Horse to it, and still very very much Cherry :(

2. retic1959

retic1959 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

It's possible that someone got heavy handed with the extract , but the only thing for it that I know is time , the cherry starts to fade at about the 6 week mark , or you can try cutting with unflavored PG or VG but be careful with that , the other thing that comes to mind is ordering another bottle of Legend and requesting light extract in it to mix with that bottle , but I'd let it steep for awhile before I did anything to it .

3. EKat

EKat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bummed to hear this , I just got my very first bottle of Legend 2 days ago and haven't tried it yet but not a huge cherry fan.

4. DavidOH

DavidOH Vaping Master ECF Veteran

You should be ok. The cherry in Legend is really light to begin with. At least to me it is.

5. Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran
    1. The HHV Army

if it doesn't behaive its self in a time frame you aren't happy with... and if it goes into the trade thread I will be contacting you :)

6. Zildjian

Well, the main reason I'm noticing it is because it has been my main vape since I first came here and saw the Gandalf thread. Bought some and have been buying it ever since. I love the stuff (hence why I buy it in 100 ML bottles) :)

Always noticed a slight hint of Cherry compared to this. I have bought their Cherry Bomb before and it is almost like someone mixed Legend and Cherry Bomb half and half. Is the best way I can describe it.

7. Zildjian

I may just do that. It is a 70/30 mix @ 24mg.
    Also I made a mistake I ordered this on May 5th, so it's been over a month, and still has the strong Cherry Flavor.

8. Calve

Calve Ultra Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    I buy all my juice in 100ml bottles. Even the new ones. Well, with the one exception of crackberry. Got that in a 30ml as I'm not a big fruit fan, but had to try it cause it had the word crack in it. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.