Hi,from an old new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Carpenter

Dec 9, 2016
I smoked cigs for over 50 yrs. plus what I did for a living took a toll..I had to quit cigs,copd,so I started e cigs about 6 years ago.The day they came in the mail was last day I ever used analogs..I did the usual,cig a likes for a few years then a nautilus mini and isticks..I need a better mod box but I still use the mini and a triton mini also..Both with aspire clapton coils..Been using Vermillion river Kmax and their Black label since I started..I just got some HHV Heavenly tobacco 40pg/60vg..I tried to speed steep but I get no flavor,it's only 8 days old tho..I'll let it sit a few weeks and try again..I may have vape tongue?? My lungs only let me do kind of combo MTL and direct lung hits..Right now 6mg nic level..Thats my story,Bob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I smoked cigs for over 50 yrs. plus what I did for a living took a toll..I had to quit cigs,copd,so I started e cigs about 6 years ago.The day they came in the mail was last day I ever used analogs..I did the usual,cig a likes for a few years then a nautilus mini and isticks..I need a better mod box but I still use the mini and a triton mini also..Both with aspire clapton coils..Been using Vermillion river Kmax and their Black label since I started..I just got some HHV Heavenly tobacco 40pg/60vg..I tried to speed steep but I get no flavor,it's only 8 days old tho..I'll let it sit a few weeks and try again..I may have vape tongue?? My lungs only let me do kind of combo MTL and direct lung hits..Right now 6mg nic level..Thats my story,Bob
Welcome and glad you joined. Could pay particular attention to Dannyv45 talk on "Natural steeping (Nothing but time on my hands)".
Might like to read:
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Welcome, Bob. Feel free to pull up a rocking chair.

I don't think Bob is "rocking chair" old , i would say "pre fossil stage" because his post indicates zero mind disintegration & he is likely to still be a very impressive physical specimen .

Reactions: OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I don't think Bob is "rocking chair" old , i would say "pre fossil stage" because his post indicates zero mind disintegration & he is likely to still be a very impressive physical specimen .

One does not have to be "rocking chair old", physically impaired, and/or mentally deficient to appreciate the relaxing benefits of kicking back in a rocking chair. For all we know, he may have had help typing his post. :D

Reactions: herb

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I just got some HHV Heavenly tobacco 40pg/60vg..I tried to speed steep but I get no flavor,it's only 8 days old tho..I'll let it sit a few weeks and try again..I may have vape tongue??

Welcome!

I started DIY when my last bottle (over 3 years ago) of HHV heavenly tobacco was different (bland) than the previous bottle. I now make my own (NET) heavenly tobacco. ;) It's a little time consuming, and a lengthy (4-6 weeks) steeping required, but very easy and well worth the effort. :)

If you're interested, here's some good reading.

Tobacco extraction using heated Ethanol

Best tobacco for flavor extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread