New old guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayleRyder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Cary, NC
Hi there.. Been vaping since the first of the year and have been lurking on ECF since then.. Finally decided to activate my account.

Started with SmokeTip before I did any research. Went to bloogs, then Riva/Ego, then roughstack which started my mod obsession. Currently using Silver Bullet, Provari, and Reo Mini (depending on my mood for the day)..

/wave

-PR

PayleRyder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Cary, NC
Thanks. Every mod I have has a definite utility purpose: Provari for my VV fix, the roughstack when I'm on the boat, the SB when grilling, and the Reo when driving. But I've found myself using the Reo more and more... If Rob ever comes out with a VV Reo, I'll be the first in line to buy one. However, the mod is darned near perfect as is...

@boodle, primary vape is Adam's Apple, but I DiY other flavors to include menthol fruits and citrus. Vaping was good, but once I started DiY'ing, that opened the door so much wider.

As someone on the boards said one time or another: when a smoker starts vaping, they turn a bad habit into a fun hobby.

Last edited:

John Wayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
NC
Thanks. Every mod I have has a definite utility purpose: Provari for my VV fix, the roughstack when I'm on the boat, the SB when grilling, and the Reo when driving. But I've found myself using the Reo more and more... If Rob ever comes out with a VV Reo, I'll be the first in line to buy one. However, the mod is darned near perfect as is...

@boodle, primary vape is Adam's Apple, but I DiY other flavors to include menthol fruits and citrus. Vaping was good, but once I started DiY'ing, that opened the door so much wider.

As someone on the boards said one time or another: when a smoker starts vaping, they turn a bad habit into a fun hobby.

You have a separate grilling mod? I think that makes you the coolest guy here in my book.

Now you've got two expensive hobbies, vaping and boating :toast:
Welcome to the forum!

Boating is definitely an expensive hobby, but I think vaping can go either way. I have been fortunate that the few I have tried have been good enough for me not to venture into the more expensive units and just having to buy juice and replacement atties has kept it a relatively inexpensive hobby for me. I guess it does help to have a brother that makes box mods so I haven't had to get into the really expensive stuff!

Louis

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Hi and Welcome to the ECF! It is a custom here to sell one of your devices at a reduced cost to another new member. I, for one, would be willing to make this tremendous sacrifice and buy from you. :)

Congratulations on your success with vaping. I'm sure that you will meet lots of wonderful people who share your passion for da perfect vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread