The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New old guy

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by PayleRyder, Sep 9, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PayleRyder

PayleRyder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Cary, NC
    Hi there.. Been vaping since the first of the year and have been lurking on ECF since then.. Finally decided to activate my account.

Started with SmokeTip before I did any research. Went to bloogs, then Riva/Ego, then roughstack which started my mod obsession. Currently using Silver Bullet, Provari, and Reo Mini (depending on my mood for the day)..

/wave

-PR

2. JimmyA

JimmyA Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2011
    Tucson, AZ
    Welcome to the gang...well officially! lol Glad you jumped in! I see you have a Reo Mini...Nice PV!
    I would love one, but I just started and need more time to learn before a jump like that.
    Jimmy

3. Boodle

Boodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Hello well-equipped PayleRider:) Welcome. Quite a nice collection you have in your mod squad. What juice are you putting in your attys and cartos?

4. PayleRyder

PayleRyder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Cary, NC
    Thanks. Every mod I have has a definite utility purpose: Provari for my VV fix, the roughstack when I'm on the boat, the SB when grilling, and the Reo when driving. But I've found myself using the Reo more and more... If Rob ever comes out with a VV Reo, I'll be the first in line to buy one. However, the mod is darned near perfect as is...

@boodle, primary vape is Adam's Apple, but I DiY other flavors to include menthol fruits and citrus. Vaping was good, but once I started DiY'ing, that opened the door so much wider.

As someone on the boards said one time or another: when a smoker starts vaping, they turn a bad habit into a fun hobby.

5. mlinky

mlinky ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Kentucky
    Hey PayleRyder, drop by the REO forum and say "hi" Reos Mods

6. John Wayne

John Wayne Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2011
    NC
    You have a separate grilling mod? I think that makes you the coolest guy here in my book.

7. 94_FLSTN

94_FLSTN Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2011
    North Carolina USA
    Now you've got two expensive hobbies, vaping and boating :toast:
    Welcome to the forum!

8. LLS72579

LLS72579 Full Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Kansas City, MO
    Boating is definitely an expensive hobby, but I think vaping can go either way. I have been fortunate that the few I have tried have been good enough for me not to venture into the more expensive units and just having to buy juice and replacement atties has kept it a relatively inexpensive hobby for me. I guess it does help to have a brother that makes box mods so I haven't had to get into the really expensive stuff!

Louis

9. Huffelpuff

Huffelpuff Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2011
    Philadelphia Burbs
    Hi and Welcome to the ECF! It is a custom here to sell one of your devices at a reduced cost to another new member. I, for one, would be willing to make this tremendous sacrifice and buy from you. :)

Congratulations on your success with vaping. I'm sure that you will meet lots of wonderful people who share your passion for da perfect vape.

10. coffm0

coffm0 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2010
    Texas
    Welcome to the crowd.

11. Xaria

Xaria Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2011
    Back in the Holler-VA
    Nice to see a lurker sign up. Welcome to ECF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.