Hi from Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokhtar

Oct 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

So excited finding this forum and so excited to introduce myself to you all.

My name is Mokhtar and I am 37 Egyptian living in Dubai since birth. Been smoking for the past 23 years and can't remember a single 24 hour that passed while I was awake and i haven't smoked. Unless ofcourse the days when I was admitted in the hospitals (25 years - Type 1 Diabetic). Never imagined a day will ever come when I would AT ALL BY ANY MEANS QUIT SMOKING. On the 26th of September 2016, exactly at 5:35pm, I threw away my pack of cigarettes and started vaping on my first mod ever (Innokin TC100). Since then I haven't had a single cigarette and can't believe I was a smoker. I already have more than 10 mods with many different tanks and just so overwhelmed with vaping. For me, its not just a replacement to tobacco smoking which I am enjoying so much. It has actually saved my life to a far extent. Already exploring Mechanical Mod options and RDTAs and will start building soon. Soon ordering supplies for DIY ejuices too so bring it on :p

Too much for an introduction but very nice being with you all :)

Mokhtar

Reactions: David Wolf

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Already exploring Mechanical Mod options and RDTAs and will start building soon. Soon ordering supplies for DIY ejuices too so bring it on :p
Too much for an introduction but very nice being with you all :)
Mokhtar
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer | Spinfuel Vape Magazine
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread