Hi! I'm new to vaping and looking for tasty e-juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Hi Mark! Another vote for get to a vape shop!

Another option would be to look for online vendors that offer sample packs or sample sizes for a reasonable cost if you're not that close to a vape shop. That was my problem when I started, vaping wasn't really a thing near me and it was like a two hour (or more) round trip for me to get to a vape store.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

Welcome to ECF!​

pJYvGY3.gif

MstrMtney

May 1, 2016
I'd also recommend dontdrinkmyjuice.com. The flavors I got were all super tasty and I thought well worth the price. I've not used these guys yet, but they've got a sample deal that I have yet to see beaten: 10 15ml bottles of all their flavors for $20: vapemoar.com. As I'm generally running low on money for things, I'm gonna try them next.

Last edited:
Reactions: K_Tech

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I'd also recommend dontdrinkmyjuice.com. The flavors I got were all super tasty and I thought well worth the price. I've not used these guys yet, but they've got a sample deal that I have yet to see beaten: 10 15ml bottles of all their flavors for $20: vapemoar.com. As I'm generally running low on money for things, I'm gonna try them next.
+1 to vapemoar. I just got their sample pack last week, and the three flavors I've tried so far are winners in my book.
Another one that I enjoy is White Label Juice company. I've bought three of their sample packs so far (3x30 ml bottles for $20) and have gone back to buy three of the big bottles so far. Honestly, even the e-liquids I didn't love from them were still pretty good.

Reactions: MstrMtney
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread