Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

berend

May 31, 2017
Hi!

I'm Berend, I live in Holland. I have been vaping for about a year now. Not to quit smoking, but I saw it at a friend and I loved it! I've also always loved to smoke shisha.

My first kit was the Eleaf iJust 2, which I got from Gearbest voor 20 bucks. Later, when I wanted to play with vw and tc, I got myself a joyetech Cuboid. A few months ago, I bought my first RTA, the OBS Engine Nano, and I'm loving it! Because the cuboid is pretty heavy, I've bought a single 18650 mod a few weeks ago, the joyetech Evic Primo Mini. Together with the OBS it looks like this:

And I'm loving it! Nice small and lightweigt, a nice vape and it looks sick.

Attachments

• DSC_0834 - kopie.JPG
    DSC_0834 - kopie.JPG
    967.9 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Zutankhamun

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
And I'm loving it! Nice small and lightweigt, a nice vape and it looks sick.
Welcome and glad you joined. Better be careful, If you smoke, you are going to find out how much better vaping is than smoking. Nice looking setup, sound like your from the south.
Might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping | Spinfuel VAPE
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Welcome to ECF, I still occasionally smoke, I use vaping to keep prices down. If I still smoked like I used to I'd be homeless because of the prices for a pack. Now a pack will last me weeks where a pack used to last me half a day. I quit for a few years when I started to vape but then my dog died of cancer at 4 years old and I bought a pack to help cope I guess. That was a few years ago and I'm still only smoking very rarely so I'm not worried about going back to full blown smoking. Anyway welcome and I know you didn't ask but that's my story. The black lab in my photo is the one that passed so you can see why I was devastated. She was a beautiful, faithful best friend and she's sorely missed.

berend

May 31, 2017
Thnx for all the replies! I was raised and have always lived in the Netherlands. I think most of my English comes from Netflix and YouTube haha, don't know why I sound like I come from the South, but I really take that as a compliment, as you don't say that I sound like a foreigner. I've already read most of those articles, as I'm really interested in all the vaping stuff and like reading and seeing videos about it

jeanyang2017

Multiple ID Suspension
Jun 7, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread