Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey!!! We definitely don't hate Canadian Customers :laugh:We love all of them and want to make sure that everybody is happy...The problem is that the charges are very high to ship internationally!!! We do however, work to accommodate our customers by throwing in free stuff to help alleviate the burden of high shipping costs...If I was making the decisions for USPS I would make a low flat international shipping charge...but they don't care what I think lol...We definitely don't make money off of shipping either. If we find that there was an error or a customer paid too much for shipping we always refund the difference. It wouldn't be fair to you if we just pocketed it. I am so sorry if you are unhappy and would like to do anything I can to ensure you have a pleasant experience with us. Just send me an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with any questions or concerns and I will make sure we do our best to accommodate your needs.

Thanks,
Amber

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Thank you Amber for your response.

You are so welcome...We really do try our best to accommodate anybody who orders from us and we understand very much the burden of international shipping. It is always possible to call us if you think something is wrong. We don't want anybody to be dissatisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread