Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
if you want some top notch premium juice sent to Canada ... try Nicoticket (they have a loyal following here on ECF).

even the labels are marked nothing more than flavouring

nicoticket.jpg

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
You will want to check in at the Canada forum for more info about this. Canada Forum

I believe your problem is Canada customs policy is very spastic - some times things go fine for months, then they spazz and start seizing stuff for no apparent reason. Do note that a place like Mt. Baker - and many others - say they will ship international for you, but they claim zero responsibility for what happens once the package leaves the US border.

Shipping costs are vendor specific. Many places will only ship USPS International Priority in order to track packages and that's pretty expensive. You need to figure out how to maxx out your order to get as much as possible into that shipping box - one bottle or five the shipping cost will be the same. Vendors are usually happy to give you advice on how much can fit. Duties? Personally don't know about that one.

Last edited:

Hammy75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
Thanks for the input guys. I guess I am back on the fence. I still have tons of flavours to try right here in town. I think I will wait and try it once I have run through some more here. I am lucky that I have a couple of good shops that carry good brands of juice and should be trying their like ups first. I just get caught up in all the hype and I want to order a mini airflow control for my protank as well and haven't been able to find one in Canada so I figured I would make the shipping count.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I haven't found any local shops other than canvape which has a lot to offer.

Been eyeing Nicoticket myself. I have tried Heather's Heavenly Vapes when I lived in the US and it was good stuff but they were slow to fulfil orders. Not sure if they are the same since a year ago.

Try DashVapes ... they carry a bunch of Premium eJuice like Five Pawns and Boba's Bounty.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I haven't found any local shops other than canvape which has a lot to offer.

Been eyeing Nicoticket myself. I have tried Heather's Heavenly Vapes when I lived in the US and it was good stuff but they were slow to fulfil orders. Not sure if they are the same since a year ago.

HHV has increased the staff and shipping is now quick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread