PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Which one did you get,PT?
The one you posted from Ebay for $8.

CES, this town is loaded with small to Mid-sized Museums and Art galleries. Been to all the big ones and a lot of the popular ones, I walk by a dozen a day and may pop-in when they have something special going on. Enjoy your days off!

Hitt, one thing I won't/can't do is smoke meats here, there are a couple of BBQ joints but never ate at one.

Another thing I catch myself doing which I never did before is taking a nap!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I pretty much never take naps but did last night after a workout and shower. I laid down to stretch out my back and next thing I knew my wife woke me up an hour or so later. PT, I hadn't given the smoker any thought since you moved. I can't remember if you have a balcony or not but assume you wouldn't be very popular if you ran a smoker. Even an electric one.

CES

optimistic cynic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    just finished cleaning out one closet and recycling a bunch of old boxes, computer (minus harddrive) and a 15-yr old crt monitor.

your subbox shipped Hitt? i got an notice that the listing for mine (a purple one like Fran's) was taken down. I'm assuming that I'll be filing a dispute when it doesn't arrive next Thursday.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Yep my listing was for a white one. Go back to Frans link, the listing is still up.

No way I can smoke here Hitt, I don't have a balcony but even if I did I don't think the fire dept would allow it. The pork ribs sold in the market and grocery stores look great, I can always make fake BBQ in the oven with BBQ sauce no smoke. Well its almost 9:00pm and we have a 9:30 dinner resv, yep we are eating early! Later.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I checked the mail today and still no check from the guy that knocked the mirror off my daughter's car. If there's not a check by Tuesday then I'm going to contact his insurance company even though he didn't want to make a claim. I already bought a mirror and replaced it but it makes me mad that he didn't stick to his word and mail a check on Monday.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Good Morning. Went to some friends house last night to watch the R Madrid vs A Madrid Euro finals, I still don't understand soccer. At least you got his real name, 9 years ago a guy broke a window at my home playing golf. He gave me his name and number as I was home and called him out, turned out to be all fake.

CES

optimistic cynic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Good morning

Good luck with the reimbursement Hitt.

Sounds like a fun evening PT. Well, except for the sports ;)

i got an email yesterday from ebay yesterday. Subject line : "ALMOST GONE: 2016 subox Nano Starter Kit 50W Subtank Nano Atomizer OCC sub ohm". The link is for the white one that Hitt ordered. Either that one is real, or the scam continues....

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I have the smoker going with two small pork shoulders and a slab of St. Louis ribs. The ribs have been on for two hours and look nearly done. The shoulders are about four hours in and will probably take another two or three. I'll try to remember to take pics when it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread