hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    We actually got a good rain Friday. The drive back from dropping off my oldest was difficult with high winds and rain in the dark. I need to get out and mow the lawn this morning. The temps have cooled down to the mid 70's so it'll be a nice day to do some yard work.

CES

optimistic cynic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Yep, the financing is in process, but to finalize it, i need to have a contractor and I've been stuck in contractor limbo. sigh.

I'm going back to a company that was outside of my original budget, but not too far outside it. Their references are good and they're responsive. I emailed this morning and they're able to meet within the next several days to review the plans and talk about a timeline.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    CES, I totally forgot but you have not even started on the construction yet? I thought you had financing and all lined-up? That was a while back.
    Hitt, Ms PT said the burnt ends were great but the smoked turkey sucked.

I don't remember if I've had the turkey there. I usually get burnt ends. You should tell her to have them take her to Oklahoma Joe's for turkey. I thought it was pretty good there.

Users who are viewing this thread