hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That's awesome PT! I fell off the wagon for the most part the last month or so with all the car shopping. I'm getting back into it this week. I bought an elliptical machine from a guy at work. It's like brand new. He tried it twice and didn't like it. I tried it out tonight and it feels like it works my legs better than running. I'd like to get to where I do the elliptical on non running nights. I don't know if I'll get that dedicated or not.

CES

optimistic cynic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Good morning y'all

Good luck with the elliptical, Hitt. I had one in my hotel room on my Baltimore trip last month.it was pointed to look put the window at a nice view, but it was still was pretty boring compared to walking around the city...face yours towrd the TV or something. ;)

Have a great weekend PT and Fran!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    aez6l6Q.gif

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'll look forward to seeing them. I got the lawn mowed earlier and have to go to a parent meeting for the Metropolitan Youth Orchestra that my youngest daughter got into. Her 16th bday is this week so we are going to pick up a few small presents. We aren't buying her much since we got her the car.

Users who are viewing this thread