hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I finally got in a good workout. I didn't feel the best over the weekend and hadn't gotten one in about a week. The past month or so has been pretty hit and miss. I'm going to try hard to get back into a routine. Seems like the first sign of weight gain is always in the midsection. I hate that.

Reactions: FranC

CES

optimistic cynic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I walk daily and do a bit of other exercise 2-3x per week, but i don't have the motivation to do the higher intensity, longer workouts that i did when i was younger....

I'm just as glad that weightlifting in the form of moving wood from one place to another every day isn't required exercise for me.

I'll take the few extra pounds around my waist. ;)

oh, and good morning

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was thinking a little more about this weight gain thing. One trick or whatever you might call it that I found myself falling for has happened since I got a fitbit in order to earn points for a discount on my health insurance. I need 10k steps a day to earn the points for my health plan and there is no incentive to earn more than that. So, for some time, I found myself just going for the 10k and not worrying if I got many more after that. I also started walking at lunch with a coworker and something in my brain must be telling me that I don't need to workout as often since I'm doing that. I've also noticed a considerable increase in appetite this summer which is really weird to me.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My exercise

PQ2juwe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread