Hog mod family photos. Show us your Hog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
You'll have to excuse the use of the white towel. My desk was a mess when I took these. Also, my camera isn't the best but I think I atleast got a good enough photo. I'll try to update once my daughter has time to use her camera on them. She has too many lenses and gadgets for her camera that I'm completely lost...I don't even know how to turn it on...LOL.

So here they are from left to right...Hog #4, Chrome Silver Bullet, Hog #30

DSCN0375.jpg

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
They're all three beautiful...but especially the HOGS! ;) (and especially #30...that was my favorite Maple and Bocote out of the last batch)

I was really surprised at the beauty of it when it arrived. The next day, I got #4 in the mail. Both of them are stunning. I have DK-Tab in #30 but nothing in #4. I thought about leaving 4 without and just put it on the shelf to admire.

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
I don't have a pic of my #27 YET...waiting for my next one to get done so that I can post a 'family pic'...BUT...#27 looks exactly like this one except mine has the citrine colored Ming tip on it (same atty as yours too BTW, ;))

Here is my new baby...the fabulous #26 :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Dang it!
I edited the original photo I had in the first post and forgot it was linked here! I only technically have #10 now...I'm giving #5 to a friend and I sold #20 to Trouble cause I wasn't using it (#10 is my Precious and I'm waiting on the VV to get done). I'll have to post a new pic when the VV gets home. :)

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
Okay, it's time to show off the newest member of the family:) #20 (in the middle)

I just can't get the picture to show how beautiful the grain in the wood truly is. It changes with each angle you hold the mod. Some spots are a reflective gold at one angle, then darkish red/brown at another.

I've never named one of my mods, but I'm calling #20 Shadow because of how it changes with each move I make.

Sept_bunch 006.jpg

Rockproof

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
PA
My Happy Hog Family with the newest addition...

Left to right:

Hog #0VV Non Bottom Feeder Prototype with ORK-T chip
Hog #31VV Bottom Feeder with ORK-T chip
Hog #16VV Bottom Feeder with ORK-T chip

For my Hog peeps wondering about scale/size of a Hog VV... #0VV is the roughly same size as standard 18650 Hog...

102_5400.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread