Holiday Extravaganza $50.00 Gift Certificate Giveaway/Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Oh My Goodness You Guys!!!!

This contest was amazing. The amount of replies is super awesome. Probably one of the biggest we have had. But I am sad to say that the contest has come to an end. But!!!! We do have some winners and that is exciting. The way this will work is I will announce the winners to the contest in this post. If your name was selected please find the instructions that pertain to the prize you won below. Congrats again and I can't wait for the next one!!!

Grand Prize Winner: 101Airborn

30ml juice Winners: B.M.
Mac63
redrebel1821

To claim your Prize:

Grand Prize Winner: Send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with the following information
Email Subject: Yummy Icky Grand Prize Winner
Body: Your name and contact information. We will be sending you an email with your gift certificate code

30ml juice Winners: Send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with the following information
Email Subject: Yummy Icky 30ml Juice Winner
Body: Your Name (First and Last), Shipping address, Flavor, and Strength of Nic you would like for your e-liquid to be.

And then enjoy!!!

Please check back for a new contest soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everybody!!!!!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Congrats to the winners!

Hope your wins are not bacon flavored. Don't know about you, but I'm bacon'd out!
Haha,yeah,never thought i would get tired of bacon,but there at the end it was almost impossible to think of anything else that bacon may go with haha.

Reactions: faeriekitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread