Holiday Extravaganza $50.00 Gift Certificate Giveaway/Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
BACON!

66f6eb94720ec41d17a25d3a3688597e.jpg

Reactions: redrebel821

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Grand Prize Winner: 101Airborn

30ml juice Winners: B.M.
Mac63
redrebel1821
Wahoooooooo!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

thanks so much for the contest!! hope everyone has the most blessed Christmas and New Year ever!!!!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
We have "issues"with delivery service here...so if mine says Saturday, it could take till Monday or Tuesday.
We have those "issues" here sometimes too.I had a package one time, get to the local sort facility here on a monday,and on thursday it got scanned in another state,this sort facility is less than 10 minutes from my house,it is actually closer than the post office,but for some reason,they sent it 300 miles away before it got sentto my post office haha.There have been several other issues in the last year or so,but then there will be times like this one where they get my package here before it's expected,it's a crap shoot with USPS all the way around anymore.
On a good note though,anyone who likes blueberry,do yourself a favor and try the blueberry cobbler,this stuff is amazing.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
We have those "issues" here sometimes too.I had a package one time, get to the local sort facility here on a monday,and on thursday it got scanned in another state,this sort facility is less than 10 minutes from my house,it is actually closer than the post office,but for some reason,they sent it 300 miles away before it got sentto my post office haha.There have been several other issues in the last year or so,but then there will be times like this one where they get my package here before it's expected,it's a crap shoot with USPS all the way around anymore.
On a good note though,anyone who likes blueberry,do yourself a favor and try the blueberry cobbler,this stuff is amazing.
Sorry to see I'm not the only one...lol...

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Sorry to see I'm not the only one...lol...
They are at it again haha.I put a few orders in on Christmas eve,one in N. Carolina,and one here in my state maybe 100 miles from me.They both shipped thursday morning,so i figured i would see the one from Ohio on saturday,somehow they managed to get the package from N.C. from there to my mailbox during a holiday,to me on saturday,yet the one in my state just left the city it started in this morning haha.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
They are at it again haha.I put a few orders in on Christmas eve,one in N. Carolina,and one here in my state maybe 100 miles from me.They both shipped thursday morning,so i figured i would see the one from Ohio on saturday,somehow they managed to get the package from N.C. from there to my mailbox during a holiday,to me on saturday,yet the one in my state just left the city it started in this morning haha.

I'm so sorry....I was clutching a peach delivery attempt notice for the 23rd (no, they never even got out of the truck) in the driveway yesterday, then got into it with that diva in the truck. You'd have been proud.

Oh, and I got the Hawaiian Punch this time! YUMMMMMM!!!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh My Goodness You Guys!!!!

This contest was amazing. The amount of replies is super awesome. Probably one of the biggest we have had. But I am sad to say that the contest has come to an end. But!!!! We do have some winners and that is exciting. The way this will work is I will announce the winners to the contest in this post. If your name was selected please find the instructions that pertain to the prize you won below. Congrats again and I can't wait for the next one!!!

Grand Prize Winner: 101Airborn

30ml Juice Winners: B.M.
Mac63
redrebel1821

To claim your Prize:

Grand Prize Winner: Send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with the following information
Email Subject: Yummy Icky Grand Prize Winner
Body: Your name and contact information. We will be sending you an email with your gift certificate code

30ml Juice Winners: Send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with the following information
Email Subject: Yummy Icky 30ml Juice Winner
Body: Your Name (First and Last), Shipping address, Flavor, and Strength of Nic you would like for your e-liquid to be.

And then enjoy!!!

Please check back for a new contest soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everybody!!!!!
Congrats to the winners.......

Reactions: mac63

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm so sorry....I was clutching a peach delivery attempt notice for the 23rd (no, they never even got out of the truck) in the driveway yesterday, then got into it with that diva in the truck. You'd have been proud.

Oh, and I got the Hawaiian Punch this time! YUMMMMMM!!!
Haha,at least they leave the notice.I've had several times that i've checked tracking on different packages and it will say they left a notice,but yet i have never seen one yet.It usually happens when we have a sub carrier,i live at a dead end 2 houses from the corner,and most of the subs are too lazy to walk that extra stretch to go 2 houses off the corner haha.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Haha,at least they leave the notice.I've had several times that i've checked tracking on different packages and it will say they left a notice,but yet i have never seen one yet.It usually happens when we have a sub carrier,i live at a dead end 2 houses from the corner,and most of the subs are too lazy to walk that extra stretch to go 2 houses off the corner haha.
Ouch....it makes me crazy when they leave the notice, and never attempted to get out of the truck and walk to our door. She swears she did, but my 2 large dogs would have made some noise, and I was sitting litteraly 10' from our front door all day working. She's lazy, and everytime I bust her, my mail gets help up for a few days in retaliation. I file a complaint with the Inspector General, and then I get my mail on time for a few days. Then it starts all over again. 3 years this has been going on, you'd think she'd realize I have time on my hands to keep this up....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread