Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
What a trip!! Ok so I'm a little late, but I just realized something.....

First order:
11th Jan 2014
Nicoticket.com ORDER #5808

Most recent order:
1st Feb 2016
Your Nicoticket.com Order Confirmation #61595

I've been with Clark & Katy and Nicoticket for just over 2 years. With 55,787 orders in between my first and most recent order, I think your little juice company may actually make it. :pervy:

I just want to say thank you guys for helping me quit smoking, and for being just wonderful people in general. You have created a huge loyal following and make some of the best e-juice on the market. I've watched you grow and been worried about all the changes over the last couple of years, but I can say with utmost pride and happiness that you guys are the same wonderful people to deal with now as you were when fulfilling my first order over 2 years ago.

Love you both Clark and Katy, (and the nicoticket minions of course, just not as much because I mean.... you're minions!:lol:)

XXOO,
Kentastic Fair

Oh and P.S. over the years my tastes have changed a bit... I still like RADIO, RADIO, RADIO!!, but I'm much more of a Strawnilla freak these days, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of "KEN WANT LADY" for ages, so I don't even know if I still like the Queen, but I'll keep being H1N1 ?#infected for as long as Katy keeps putting out....... :?: her virus i mean..... :oops:

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com

First order:
11th Jan 2014

Most recent order:
1st Feb 2016

I've been with Clark & Katy and Nicoticket for just over 2 years. With 55,787 orders in between my first and most recent order, I think your little juice company may actually make it. :pervy:

I just want to say thank you guys for helping me quit smoking, and for being just wonderful people in general. You have created a huge loyal following and make some of the best e-juice on the market. I've watched you grow and been worried about all the changes over the last couple of years, but I can say with utmost pride and happiness that you guys are the same wonderful people to deal with now as you were when fulfilling my first order over 2 years ago.

Love you both Clark and Katy, (and the nicoticket minions of course, just not as much because I mean.... you're minions!:lol:)

XXOO,
Kentastic Fair

Oh and P.S. over the years my tastes have changed a bit... I still like RADIO, RADIO, RADIO!!, but I'm much more of a Strawnilla freak these days, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of "KEN WANT LADY" for ages, so I don't even know if I still like the Queen, but I'll keep being H1N1 ?#infected for as long as Katy keeps putting out....... :?: her virus i mean..... :oops:

@Kentastic, it seems like just yesterday Clark and I went to California and met with you, @grover868, @distortoblotto, @taki1203, and @Grrrr (please don't hate me if I missed anyone!) Thank you SO MUCH for reminding me of the "KEN WANT LADY!" I remember getting fits of giggles over seeing that note on your orders. You may have also been our biggest Radio freak ever... if there is an award for this, you'd have had 1st place! It's been a rollercoaster ride the last 2 1/2 years - but it has so been worth it! We've been blessed to make new friends that we never would have met without Nicoticket. Some times it's difficult to see the good in the world, I feel lucky that so much of the good in my world is right here...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

First order:
11th Jan 2014

Most recent order:
1st Feb 2016

XXOO,
Kentastic Fair

It's been a real pleasure - and an honor - to land in an atomizer near you, brother. You're right, it's been an absolute wild ride... I am not sure I could have predicted 60k orders, or meeting so many good friends.

Long story short - we :wub: you too Kentastic! Ken want laaaaaaaaady. ;)

Beau

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
footer-dave.png

Still counts Ken.... A huge thank you goes out to you and everyone out there who has been on this journey with us as well!:thumbs:

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
@Kentastic, it seems like just yesterday Clark and I went to California and met with you, @grover868, @distortoblotto, @taki1203, and @Grrrr (please don't hate me if I missed anyone!) Thank you SO MUCH for reminding me of the "KEN WANT LADY!" I remember getting fits of giggles over seeing that note on your orders. You may have also been our biggest Radio freak ever... if there is an award for this, you'd have had 1st place! It's been a rollercoaster ride the last 2 1/2 years - but it has so been worth it! We've been blessed to make new friends that we never would have met without Nicoticket. Some times it's difficult to see the good in the world, I feel lucky that so much of the good in my world is right here...

So when are we gathering again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread