Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
You just might want to give Frenilla a try- I am definitely not a vanilla lover (actually most of the vanillas that I had sampled before made me kind of nauseous). I had never even bought a straight vanilla vape before Frenilla. I tried it because I thought it might be good to mix in some of the other bakery vapes that I had. When it came in the mail, it mixed it into another flavor and couldn't believe how incredible it was. So, I went ahead and tried it all by itself. WOW!! I couldn't imagine something tasting so amazingly wonderful!! I still do add it in to some of my faves (H1N1 being one of them) but it is so good as a stand alone that I sometimes feel bad for mixing it!

I think you should definitely try at least 15ml of it. I was completely taken by surprise with Frenilla!!! It is one of my all time favorites now. I think I would have some kind of break down if I ran out!!

Have I told you I love you today? <3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ok! I gave in to the peer pressure and ordered some! As a matter of fact I couldn't get out of there without ordering some Radioactive as well! However beings as I just woke up I forget to add a needle bottle like I wanted to. I'm going back over to my corner now to finish my coffee, I don't usually make it a habit of interacting with people until I'm "awake", even my kids know better lol!

Thank you kindly for the order Feignix! I'm curious to see what you think... worst case scenario, great trading chip, Frenilla is always in demand.

Twirl

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Scranton, PA
Ditto that, AND The Virus, you really SHOULD try it! I got the Nike Free 5.0's in my favorite blue and a bright neon yellow. Not only do I get a lot of compliments on them but they are the most comfortable running shoe I've ever put on. They fit like a glove, only better and more comfortable! :)

Nikes are usually my back up. I prefer Saucony and Mizuno, but last time I shopped for new ones, I couldn't pass up those orange Filas.

Nike has a narrow toe box, so after a few miles my feet are crying.

Twirl

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Scranton, PA
Sorry! I'm on my phone and typing long posts annoy me... Damn autocorrect :)

I ended up with Betelgeuse, CLS, and H1N1... Loooooooove the virus. And Betelgeuse does remind me of Unicorn Poop, and despite the poop moniker, it's tasty rainbows, glitter, sunshine, with a note of chocolate.

Virus is too complex to try to describe. Every time I try to pin it down, I pick up another note. Thanks, Kent! No doctor needed, just another fix!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Sorry! I'm on my phone and typing long posts annoy me... Damn autocorrect :)

I ended up with Betelgeuse, CLS, and H1N1... Loooooooove the virus. And Betelgeuse does remind me of Unicorn Poop, and despite the poop moniker, it's tasty rainbows, glitter, sunshine, with a note of chocolate.

Virus is too complex to try to describe. Every time I try to pin it down, I pick up another note. Thanks, Kent! No doctor needed, just another fix!

I am so glad they hit for you Twirl! ... I am an ADIDAS kinda guy. Shoe freak, more shoes that I've never worn than i care to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread