How do you clean a Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjd

Unregistered Supplier
May 26, 2011
Wilmington, DE
www.majorsmoke.com
I bought a kit and a five pack of the clear tanks to try it out. You can really tell that your tank needs cleaning if it's a clear one better than the ones that are all black. I take off the cap on the side that slides into the atomizer with my fingernail, then remove the cap (with the small hole in it) with the end of a paperclip. Then I remove the inner cap with the small hole in it (paperclip again). Running under hot water or shaking it around in 91% isopropyl alcohol if you want it really clean always does the trick. By the time I got to this point, I'm thinking that you are referring mainly to the atomizer. Did you mean the atomizer?

oso

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Yeah I'm thinking about trying to somehow clean the atomizer part. I think I remember seeing a film on you tube that showed somebody taking the insides out with a pair of tweezers. I'd rather not go to all that trouble if possible.

I bout two about a month ago. One died about a week ago, and the other just doesn't seem to vape as well. I've gone back to dripping the 510LR. Am I doing something wrong or do I just need to clean it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread