How do you handle vaping with drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
That used to happen to me when I first started vaping. I carried 12mg instead of my normal 6 for drinking nights, eventually I was back to drinking and vaping the normal 6mg. Also if you have a smoke when drinking don't sweat it, it's not the ones you do smoke it's the ones you avoid that matter.

Valerie Perreault

May 21, 2015
Quebec, Canada
That used to happen to me when I first started vaping. I carried 12mg instead of my normal 6 for drinking nights, eventually I was back to drinking and vaping the normal 6mg. Also if you have a smoke when drinking don't sweat it, it's not the ones you do smoke it's the ones you avoid that matter.

Your right! Maybe i shoul carry another one with a 12mg instead of my usual 6mg, it might help.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Right now i'm vaping am smoking real ones! :confused: A little lost in between...

Don't sweat it, the time will come when vaping is enough. Just remember there's a lot of us who have gone through the same thing and are 99% smoke free you'll get there. We got your back!

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
Upping the nic or pg will help... I also try to keep myself interested in vaping and distracted from all the ciggarettes floating around the bar by thinking ahead about what i'll want to drink that night and bringing a couple or few juices that will compliment it..

I find myself showing off my ipvmini2 or akuma and letting people taste the juice that's making the room smell so good half of the night. By the time im done drinking and on my way home and i may want a cigarette i don't want one enough to get a pack and etc etc.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
An authentic tobacco flavored vape.
None of that John Wayne or boba stuff.

That's a good suggestion as well, I'm a beer drinker and have found a juice that goes great with it and that's what keeps me from smoking most of the time.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Upping the nic or pg will help... I also try to keep myself interested in vaping and distracted from all the ciggarettes floating around the bar by thinking ahead about what i'll want to drink that night and bringing a couple or few juices that will compliment it..

I find myself showing off my ipvmini2 or akuma and letting people taste the juice that's making the room smell so good half of the night. By the time im done drinking and on my way home and i may want a cigarette i don't want one enough to get a pack and etc etc.

Good tips here too my go to drinking vape is 65PG and a tobacco-ish vape and works very well.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I get a 10ML bottle Clayton tobacco flavor for $3.16 and cut it 50% with 50/50 and it gives me a 6mg light tobacco vape that is more authentic than any of the tobacco flavors I tried in the 3 closest vape shops.
I have been known to put 3 drops of butterscotch flavoring in the 20 ml mix. :)

I get the Claytons juice at tobacco shops and gas n gos.

Here is a link to their site they have a find a store locator on there.

Clayton e-Cigarettes | Clayton e-Liquids | Clayton ELITE Premium Vaping Products

Dislcaimer: Other than being a customer of their product I have no other interest in their business. btw it is Chinese juice maybe Dekang repackaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread